Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

Nahki Wells.

How can you say that he's had about 20 games at div 1 and you could be asking him to play 20 at championship level then nxt season step up to the prem.

How the hell can you say it would be a good signing for the supposed 3mill.

We could get proven players for less.

:o

Fookin Hell Welly, don't get so wound-up!!

lol

Nugent, Vardy and Wood can score goals. No need and for £3 million no chance. I'd think the only reason we'd spend any money is for a winger either on loan or after offloading Gally/Waghorn/St. Ledger

Ridiculous price. Along with the £6.5 million Crystal Palace paid for Dwight Gayle after 5 months in the championship.

Just shows the inflation in the English game over the past few years. 5 years ago they'd be laughed at for wanting a million.

Why does us and forest and always want the same players. Seems like lazy journalism...another East Midlands transfer saga. Regardless I wouldn't say we needed Nakhi wells but he would certainly add something. Not the wisest buy imo as we have similar players and he would command a sizeable fee. In the summer I would have taken this deal though.

Why does us and forest and always want the same players. Seems like lazy journalism...another East Midlands transfer saga. Regardless I wouldn't say we needed Nakhi wells but he would certainly add something. Not the wisest buy imo as we have similar players and he would command a sizeable fee. In the summer I would have taken this deal though.

Maybe Billy Davies knows that Pearson can spot a good player so tries to sign them before we do.

January coming up... probably more agent talk trying to get him in the shop window. Get used to it guys. we're top of the league now and we are likely to get linked with even more players now that we GENUINELY look like promotion  is a possibility....

Archived