Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in the North

Football Kits 2014-15

Not a bad effort at all from Doncaster. Lazio is smart as always, but my god, if those United ones are for real, they are garbage! Well, the white one could be ok, but the Chevrolet sponsor is just hideous.

EDIT: Looks like the Nike badge, and the crest are on the piss, on the home one too, which makes it slightly questionable. Though it could be my eyes, it's been a stressful one today lol.

Not a bad effort at all from Doncaster. Lazio is smart as always, but my god, if those United ones are for real, they are garbage! Well, the white one could be ok, but the Chevrolet sponsor is just hideous.

EDIT: Looks like the Nike badge, and the crest are on the piss, on the home one too, which makes it slightly questionable. Though it could be my eyes, it's been a stressful one today lol.

I swear the Chevrolet Manchester United shirts pop up every year and every year they're debunked as fakes (even I fell for it at one point).

I swear the Chevrolet Manchester United shirts pop up every year and every year they're debunked as fakes (even I fell for it at one point).

I'm positive they signed a deal with Chevrolet to be their main sponsors at some point, but it just never seems to materialise. I guess people shouldn't complain, as I think that logo plastered on a shirt would make anyone's kit look awful!

Southampton discontinue adidas kit deal

Recently signing a new sponsorship deal with electronics company Veho, it has been reported that Southampton will need a new kit supplier for next season.

According to the club’s website they tried to reason with adidas who cancelled their kit deal in early 2014. The brand said they did not have enough time to design and manufacture their 2014-15 kits. It was adidas that removed the trademark red and white stripes this season and Southampton may have their kits supplied by Umbro who supplied their kits last in the 2012-13 season. If Umbro take on Southampton it is likely they will produce a shirt with their iconic red and white stripes.

20140515-202512.jpg?w=600

The club have several players that will play at this year’s world cup including Adam Lallana, Rickie Lambert, Maya Yoshida, Dejan Lovren, Gastón Ramírez and Luke Shaw.

Blackpool 3rd kit

BlackpoolAway14.jpg

Ross County Home and Away

New-Ross-County-Kit-14-15.jpg

Archived