Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Sheffield Wednesday SKY game 4th April 7.45pm KO

Still remember the Wednesday match the year we got relegated to League 1 - Hume missed penalty if my memory serves me correctly. Cracking atmosphere even though we lost.. They'll be fighting for survival this time round so it would have been decent again if not for Sky I reckon...

Surely no way will this stay full price platinum? 

Make it £15 or whatever that Bristol City Friday match was under Sven, we almost sold out for a meaningless game against a team who brought about 200 fans on a Friday.

This is disappointing Sheff Wednesday normally like to bring an big following to this normally, but since it's a night match i can only see them bringing half the allocation. Sad normally a cracking atmosphere against these, but can't beat a friday night thriller!

Good. How many times do we have an away allocation outsing our support?

I don't mind Friday night games but don't agree with platinum games on a Friday.

I doubt the club would change this from a platinum fixture, however if they did an offer such as cheaper tickets when purchased by a ST holder or something along the lines of that we could still get a good attendence for this despite the change.

I don't mind Friday night games but don't agree with platinum games on a Friday.

I doubt the club would change this from a platinum fixture, however if they did an offer such as cheaper tickets when purchased by a ST holder or something along the lines of that we could still get a good attendence for this despite the change.

I would certainly hope that the club would act accordingly :fc: anyway

Gold Pricing For Owls Visit

Posted: Thu 20 Feb 2014 

Author: Leicester City

fans-4-3-lc6153-137280-1371913_478x359.j

City fans

Image by: Plumb Images
General admission tickets for City’s Sky Bet Championship fixture against Sheffield Wednesday on Friday 4 April have been re-categorised, following the game’s rescheduling..
Previously graded as a Platinum fixture, the visit of the Owls has been re-categorised to a Gold fixture in all general admission areas following its rearrangement to accommodate live television coverage, with tickets available FROM:

Adults: £22 to £39
Seniors/Under-22: £20 to £33
Under-18s: £10 to £26
Under-12s: £5 to £15*
Under-8s: £5 to £12*

*Under-10s go free in the Family Stand

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/200214-gold-pricing-for-owls-visit-1371919.aspx#Z5teFLtM272qS9xJ.99

Archived