65RosesFox Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 Fair play to him. It's entertaining and a bit of fun. It takes bottle to keep it going live on air on the phone in, rather than just making videos on his own. For people who thinks this is serious, that is worrying. He's probably reading or writing comments on this thread, p!ssing himself.
Strokes Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 Fair play to him. It's entertaining and a bit of fun. It takes bottle to keep it going live on air on the phone in, rather than just making videos on his own. For people who thinks this is serious, that is worrying. He's probably reading or writing comments on this thread, p!ssing himself. He has a cockney accent, its hackneyfox
LanguedocFox Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 Is there somewhere that all these videos (audios?) can be found in one place? I keep flicking through them - whoever it is knows his football (and City) pretty well, because you couldn't make that many near-misses if you didn't. He has a cockney accent, its hackneyfox I wondered that, given that he created the thread in the first place.
Strokes Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 Is there somewhere that all these videos (audios?) can be found in one place? I keep flicking through them - whoever it is knows his football (and City) pretty well, because you couldn't make that many near-misses if you didn't. I wondered that, given that he created the thread in the first place. I don't need anymore evidence, its pretty conclusive.
kingfox Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 Well that was eventful. What is there to debate about. Whoever calls him a cvnt, is easily the winner.
hackneyfox Posted 25 February 2014 Author Posted 25 February 2014 He has a cockney accent, its hackneyfox Is there somewhere that all these videos (audios?) can be found in one place? I keep flicking through them - whoever it is knows his football (and City) pretty well, because you couldn't make that many near-misses if you didn't. I wondered that, given that he created the thread in the first place. Oi Oi It iain't me me old china I may live in Hackney but I was born in Rugby and spent my first 27 years living and working there. I started the thread as I heard the radio comment on Saturday and somebody had started a thread on Bentleys. Sorry to disappoint.
Strokes Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 Oi Oi It iain't me me old china I may live in Hackney but I was born in Rugby and spent my first 27 years living and working there. I started the thread as I heard the radio comment on Saturday and somebody had started a thread on Bentleys. Sorry to disappoint. Come on admit it, you think we are all dÃckheads.
broughtonblue Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 Absolute comedy genius, a few more characters and he could be the new Barry Henfield!
hackneyfox Posted 25 February 2014 Author Posted 25 February 2014 Come on admit it, you think we are all dÃckheads. I'm saying nowt. It isn't me though. I mentioned above that I heard the radio commentary on Saturday, that was wrong, it must have been the post Forest comment as I was rushing back to Leicester Station on Saturday with my lad and his mate in tow.
chicagofox Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 Facking 'ell. Well we all know where Joe Kinnear is now that he's been binned by the Toon. Mahrez is Barcelona class ...... LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
DANGEROUS TIGER Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 I think this is Arry (QPR) trying to wind us up... Jeez geezer, that AIn't 'Arry. He shackin' up at my pad, and the Guv 'asn't stepped outside for a bleedin' fortnight
LanguedocFox Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 I just had a look at his Twitter account - there's a link to his YouTube channel - and he's clearly from Leicestershire, but putting on a mockney accent some of the time. I'm still fairly sure it's a wind up, but he does spend an awful lot of time tweeting. Maybe we should deny him the oxygen of publicity? Or maybe the oxygen of oxygen?
MC Prussian Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 "Charlton, that's another three points for us." "Billy David." "We should've smashed Forest." "Riyad Mahrez, Barcelona-quality." "Harry Redknapp is shit because he had the best player in the world (in Gary Bale) and he didn't win the Premiership." Nothing beats a deluded supporter - apart from an even more deluded supporter. You've got to win what's ahead of you and Charlton won't be a pushover. Sadly, some people already think we've won the league and are too good for the Championship. The guy's a bit of a -----. Using "fvcking" every half a sentence or so doesn't really support his erm… argument, either. And doesn't he know that you can record audio with audio tools? So that it plays with an audio player? YouTube's for videos, blimey. Sean from Enderby, I think you need some help. You don't know what "celebrity" really means. Getting Twitter messages from Daily Mail "journos" isn't a mark of quality.
Mack Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 That is not a cockney accent, it's a Leicester accent with a few Cockney stereotype sayings thrown in. Whoever it is they are just out for attention by getting up people's nosing, and so far so good.
Strokes Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 I just had a look at his Twitter account - there's a link to his YouTube channel - and he's clearly from Leicestershire, but putting on a mockney accent some of the time. I'm still fairly sure it's a wind up, but he does spend an awful lot of time tweeting. Maybe we should deny him the oxygen of publicity? Or maybe the oxygen of oxygen? Feed the goat.
maynefox Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 Sounds like a gentleman at a local workingmen's club who has had 5 pints and is giving an expert analysis on the football."top goal" "great goal" "tinpot club. got a tinpot manager" "wanna get Michael Loudrooop, Laudrop?" Just listened to the "celebrity pundit" Biggest tool I've heard. Sounds like Terry Tibbs "U know wot I mean?" I remember him now. Thought he was a clown when I first heard him on the radio, still is.
sphericalfox Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 this gobshite definitely has... "I'm like a fooking celebrity..."
LCCFox96 Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 Simple answer is just don't listen to it. Whether it's; A) a comical wind-up then it's far from "genius" and isn't funny at all. Or B) a genuine attempt at a football podcast then it's inaccurate and piss poor. Either way the guy is full of shit. Don't listen to it.
LanguedocFox Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 Sounds like a gentleman at a local workingmen's club who has had 5 pints and is giving an expert analysis on the football. "top goal" "great goal" "tinpot club. got a tinpot manager" "wanna get Michael Loudrooop, Laudrop?" Just listened to the "celebrity pundit" Biggest tool I've heard. Sounds like Terry Tibbs "U know wot I mean?" I remember him now. Thought he was a clown when I first heard him on the radio, still is. Bang on. Sean from Enderby sounds much younger, but otherwise exactly like an Arsenal fan I met in a bar in Malta in the late 90s. He's retired there, and in this pub they were showing City playing at Highbury. All through the match he was criticising Arsenal ("Vat Berkamp, 'e's a caahnt" - just before he scored - "Adams: waste a fahkin' space", "Wenjer, cun't manage a piss-up in a brothel [sic]" and so on. I left at half time because I was afraid I would punch his lights out, but I suspect he'd never actually been to Highbury.
jonthefox Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 He's being serious .........that's what people from Enderby are like!! I beg your fooking pardon.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.