Sol thewall Bamba Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 People are biting waaaaay too hard at this!
Strokes Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 This stuff really is comedy gold. This character definitely rivals Kingfox and Lamby as far as I'm concerned. , the more I hear the more I like him.
hackneyfox Posted 25 February 2014 Author Posted 25 February 2014 If he's trolling, which he almost certainly is, I think it's funny. Also one of the earlier instalments had the Forest fans biting like Suarez on E. People are biting waaaaay too hard at this! I don't think he's a troll. He's been laying ground bait for a very long time if he's only after a bite.
Istilllovefilbert Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 He's only a poor little cockney...bless.
cambridgefox Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 I liked the belch at 3.45. Oh and the mass debate,I will bring the tissues.
HitchinFox Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 As much as I'd love this Sean (Shawn, Shaun?) guy to be real, I'm pretty sure he is not and it is just somebody doing/trolling it for a laugh - and doing it well too! If, however, he is real...well...sweet jesus.
One Legged Beaver Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 "And now we have Mahrez in who is like Barcelona quality" Sad thing is I believe he is being serious
chapero82 Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 he has 78 followers and some of them are forest fans LMAO
ithuriel Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 So he wants to mass debate with other fans and put it online He wants a member from Foxestalk to come onto his youtube?
hairy Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 Has anyone put this on the QPR forum? This sort of thing puts me off acknowledging that I'm a football supporter
Webbo Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 So who's going to volunteer to take him on in the televised debate? Can we get David Dimbleby to chair it?
El Sieffsi Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 I thought that as well. Is it Danny Dyer trying to do a Leicester accent?? If this guy goes to games..somebody MUST know him..just from his voice.
LanguedocFox Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 This has absolutely got to be a pisstake. Can the creator stand up and take a bow, because it is sheer fvcking genius. Sad thing is I believe he is being serious You have got to be joking.
Strokes Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 So who's going to volunteer to take him on in the televised debate? Can we get David Dimbleby to chair it?I just spoke to Bernie and he is well up for it. I don't think he was happy at Sean taking his voice of the fans title. He was so mad i could barely get any sense out of him.
Mark_w Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 David Nugent is on £70,000 a week and we need to talk to David Moyles about signing Nana. There's no way this isn't a wind up. But it's brilliant.
Mark 'expert' Lawrenson Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 Wow! The words finger on and pulse spring to mind here.
cc_star Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 Someone looking for YouTube fame, being controversial or an all round dick the best way to generate buzz & followers?
ealingfox Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 I don't think he's a troll. He's been laying ground bait for a very long time if he's only after a bite. He makes a stupid mistake with names etc every 5 seconds, and has a different accent in every video. He's trolling.
One Legged Beaver Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 You have got to be joking. After hearing a few more videos I concur that there is no way he is being serious
Bayfox Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 Can't watch at work but have I missed a joke? There is a Brian Laudrup...............
AnotherShitSeason Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 He sounds like a pretty stand up guy to me.
Hungry Hungry Fox Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 Can't watch at work but have I missed a joke? There is a Brian Laudrup............... You're not missing much
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.