LanguedocFox Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 I think this is Arry (QPR) trying to wind us up... I put a link on a QPR forum, to see what they think. I just listened to his phone-in to Alan Young: abso-fookin-lutely brilliant, and full marks to Youngy for talking to him without p1ssing himself laughing.
Guest MattP Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 Brilliant Top Wum that, the cockney accent is superb. Mick McClaren
Lionator Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 Is it me or is he putting in a cockney accent? A cockney, making out to be a Leicester fan. Where have I heard that before?
GLC Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 Can't watch at work but have I missed a joke? There is a Brian Laudrup............... He can't say his name properly
Dan Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 A cockney, making out to be a Leicester fan. Where have I heard that before? Probably somewhere in a Skyscraper.
KIRBYFOX93 Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 I think its lamby... Shawn sheep lamby the lamb... London accent constantly talking shit... Obsessed with us... Sussed
VLC86 Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 Someone get TBJS a camera he will give him a right debate!! The only debate TBJS would get into on a camera would be a masturbate..... il get my coat
Blanesta Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 That's top trolling! Very funny stuff, I think kingfox should debate him with banter!
Hungry Hungry Fox Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 And some people think this is guy is being serious?
_Fatboyslow_ Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 Just when I thought I had my own thread bummer, this is so funny
pSinatra Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 He's being serious .........that's what people from Enderby are like!!
Adster Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 Anyone who introduces a video with 'oi oi, saveloy' deserves to be shot.
Al-aLondon-Foxile Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 What's with the 'geezer' accent? Oh I do like playing away Danny Dyer stylie and then it's gone again. Twat.
lcfc1994 Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 'Nigel Clough DOES exist, If Nigel were to have a son and called it Nigel then that would be Nigel Clough jr, but he doesn't, so it ain't' lol 'Billy David plays 1970's football, that's why all his players are in the fvckin hospital'
Babylon Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 Is it Danny Dyer trying to do a Leicester accent?? If this guy goes to games..somebody MUST know him..just from his voice. I was just about to say it must have cost him a fortune to get Danny Dyer to narrate it for him.
Guest Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 I thought this was gonna be a list of Foxestalk Dickheads. Wondered why it wasn't 8/9 pages long already!
Strokes Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 I thought this was gonna be a list of Foxestalk Dickheads. Wondered why it wasn't 8/9 pages long already!We would get tired of repeating your name before that, surely?
Guest Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 We would get tired of repeating your name before that, surely? Nah I doubt it
Banks Posted 25 February 2014 Posted 25 February 2014 It was funny, swear most of the fans don't have a sense of humour. All so ****ing serious
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.