Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
hackneyfox

Foxestalk Dickheads

Recommended Posts

Posted

What a fookin idiot. If he's the voice of us then I'm leaving. He can't even remember the names of the people he's talking about, "Mick Mclaren" "Brian Laudrup" (however it's spelt). It's embarrassing.

Posted

"Mick McClaren"

 

 

"Rip the table"

 

 

"Brian Lowdrooop"

 

 

"Gary Bale" lol lol lol - Also, Bale isn't anywhere near the best player in the world!! 

 

HE'S THE VOICE OF THE FANS!?!? DAILY MAIL!?!? lol LOL lol LOL

Posted

If he's trolling, which he almost certainly is, I think it's funny. Also one of the earlier instalments had the Forest fans biting like Suarez on E.

Posted

This stuff really is comedy gold. This character definitely rivals Kingfox and Lamby as far as I'm concerned.

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...