Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LeicesterBran

What Game Are You Playing At The Moment ?

21 hours ago, Libertine said:

I'm just doing a general playthrough atm. My God, I thought Hog Wild was hard, the next level Native Fortress is ridiculous! Loads of people online have been saying the same so I'm kind of relieved it's not just me. :P

That ****ing level! Even the bits where you can't die took ages because of them spinning ledges but then how many checkpoints? 

Horrible stuff.

7 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

That ****ing level! Even the bits where you can't die took ages because of them spinning ledges but then how many checkpoints? 

Horrible stuff.

Tell me about it. I'm so glad I found out about the secret pathway nearish the end. And I liked the 'reward' of the 4 lives when you get to the last spinning ledge bit. lol 

22 hours ago, Sir Shep said:

I took a gamble and purchased black ops 3 as it was on offer. Wish I hadn't bothered to be honest, used to love shooters (single player) but nowadays there's just no plausible engrossing story. 

Titanfall 2 is suppose to be one of the best sp shooters for some time.

37 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Titanfall 2 is suppose to be one of the best sp shooters for some time.

I thought that was a mainly online type, but if anyone can recommend it then great great ?. 

I bought Dark souls 1 in a steam sale a few years ago. didnt play it

I bought dark souls 2 in a steam sale a few years ago. didnt play it because i wanted to play the first

another summer sale passed and I now own the complete unplayed DS trilogy

I want to play DS3, but should I play DS1 first ?

Does anybody play Neverwinter on PS4? My brother is well into WOW so started playing this as I prefer consoles but interested in those types of games (MMORPG?) really enjoy it but since I have got to level 70 seem to have 100 quests to do and dont really know where to start to try and get my character points up

On 06/07/2017 at 20:29, Sir Shep said:

I thought that was a mainly online type, but if anyone can recommend it then great great ?. 

I loved titanfall 2 story, I was going to sell it on after completing it but I've found it a great game to pick up and play online!

On 7/7/2017 at 17:57, Frank_mckenzie said:

It doesn't matter but I would play dark souls 1 first as it's brilliant and as your going through the third you will realise why it was worth it.

Thanks frank

1 hour ago, deejdeej said:

And here's me pulling my hair out on the first game. Road to nowhere is slowly driving me mad lol

But it's not as hard as the High Road. That level gave me so much trouble it took me 50+ attempts to get a gold relic. I had to walk on the ropes lol

On 11/07/2017 at 12:40, deejdeej said:

And here's me pulling my hair out on the first game. Road to nowhere is slowly driving me mad lol

Road to nowhere. I can't think of any set of words that will do this justice.

My favourite go on this was when I got further than I had at any point, 0 lives left but I collected all of the tokens to do the bonus level. I go to step on the platform and don't realise there is a gap there. Game over, back to the start. Cheers Crash.

Ive done it now and even did the next level without dying.

34 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Road to nowhere. I can't think of any set of words that will do this justice.

My favourite go on this was when I got further than I had at any point, 0 lives left but I collected all of the tokens to do the bonus level. I go to step on the platform and don't realise there is a gap there. Game over, back to the start. Cheers Crash.

Ive done it now and even did the next level without dying.

You weren't the only one that made that mistake! Thought ahhh a few extra lives will see me through.... 'falls off bridge' gaaaame oveeeer

• Like 1

Being a big Civ fan I've been playing Civ VI a lot over the last few months alongside Europa Universalis. I finished Tyranny which was fun and played a fair bit of expeditions - viking. Also playing simply chess on steam.

Episode 2 of Game of Thrones atm.  This, off the back of Life is Strange, which was excellent.  Can't say the same for GoT, the decisions made seem to have no overall effect on the story as it progresses.  I'm finding myself going through the motions with it as I enjoy my GoT and the trophy list is easy pickings... lol

Until Dawn is still waiting and we're only a week away from the next set of PS+ games.  I'm almost hoping for a poor set of games so I can catch up.

Oh and Horizon Zero Dawn is meant to be my main filler over the summer break...

Edited by Legend_in_blue