Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Suarez, Aguero, Hazard......

It's not the top three we'll have to worry about next season.

That's a very good point. Mainly about keeping the goal difference down on those games. I think we'll fair pretty well against the bottom 10 teams

Oh, I thought this was a transfer rumours thread. ;)

Sorry to disappoint lol

I'm not.

There's no shame in going up and struggling against those kinds of players.

It's the teams in the bottom half I'd be more concerned about.

It'll be interesting seeing them live, see just how good they really are.

We always used to get thrashed by 3/4/5 by United and Arsenal under O'Neill. Who cares? Because we still did well and every now and again we beat them too. 

...but yes Suarez and Sturridge against Big Wes is slightly scary. 

I'm excited!

And lets not forget you're picking out three World Class players here. You just have to accept games against the likes of Manchester United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Everton, Spurs, Chelsea and Manchester City will be difficult. They're the games that welcome you to the top flight! 

It's the games against the other sides I'm looking at to be winning. I'd be more scared if a player like Peter Crouch was running riot against us, because I know these are the games we need to win. Sometimes you just have to accept that Suarez might score a hat trick, or Manchester City might get five.

....Is anybody else just a little bit frightened?

Aston Villa 1-0 Chelsea (Hazard started)

Hull 3-1 Liverpool (Suarez started)

Sunderland 1-0 Man City (Aguero started)

It can happen. 

No.

We go into these fixtures under no pressure, they will be under pressure to get 3 'easy' points from us.

Teams lower down the table have held their own against this players, there's no reason why we couldn't do the same.

My area for concern (probably worthy of another thread) is under Pearson we haven't been able to play too successfully any formation other than 442 (or the 4411 variation Vs Watford in playoffs)

Our 352 at the beginning of this season looked fragile & our 433 at the tail end of last season had moderate success arresting our decline but we never looked like actually winning games with Nuge at wider left etc

Will we be able to play 2 up front, leaving a midfield duo in the Premier League a midfield duo could be easily overran by the many teams who play variations of 451, like 4231 as is popular these days .

2 containing midfielders along with 2 CBs behind them would be manage the attacking intent of Drinky & James, but the 3 offensive midfielders would have a free run at our own CBs

Anyway, back on point... We need to beat the Norwich, Stoke, Fulham, Palaces of this world... Anything against Chelsea, Man City & co would be a bonus!

Archived