Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Churchill

Drinkwater Speech

Pearson just said that he was a complicated character (He's said that before though), he said they had different goals (bit odd) and that they didnt really get along, but he loves him to bits. .... Oh and that he was looking forward to seeing him grace the premier league

Basically Pearson said that...

He's a twat.

Alan Birchenall should be in a box.

He's watching Jamie Vardy.

Danny Drinkwater is a complicated character who he loves and dislikes.

Matty James is an O.A.P.

:beer:

Pearson just said that he was a complicated character (He's said that before though), he said they had different goals (bit odd) and that they didnt really get along, but he loves him to bits. .... Oh and that he was looking forward to seeing him grace the premier league

Oh right ok, does sound a bit odd hopefully nothing in it and just an over reaction from some!

Why does everyone have to read into things so deeply?! Nige was pissed and taking the piss out of anyone he could. Was basically just joking about Danny's personality and how he is "complicated" and just a moody person who he clashes with but loves to bits.

There is no story here!!

There is no story here, Nige was clearly taking the piss, I thought last night showed the players & the manager have a great relationship

Good to hear! I didn't see any of the awards so was just going on from what I read obviously someone making a mountain out of a mole hill! Feel free to delete mods.

I think what Pearson said was tongue in cheek. He really values him as a player. Also key that he said he looks forward to seeing him in the prem next season. Something out of nothing.

I think what Pearson said was tongue in cheek. He really values him as a player. Also key that he said he looks forward to seeing him in the prem next season. Something out of nothing.

Hopefully he means in a Leicester Shirt.

Think it's clear that the staff and the players are all pulling in the same direction and seem to get on well in the main.

However I think it's clear that despite them all having a common aim this season, DD maybe a little more Driven than most, I'm sure they all want to play in the top flight, but Nuge, Vardy, Knocky etc all seem to be having a laugh and a few drinks along the way.

I reckon DD feels he has a point to prove and want's to make it right to the top, think he's just more serious with it.

But squads are made up of different personalities, so long as they all get on and Pearson manages it right, what's it matter.

Infact Pearson spoke about this on the moan in last night, so long as the character fits what he want's, that's a big key in our recruitment.

Archived