Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

Nigel Pearson

I was thinking (dreaming) about this the other day. Imagine if it happened with Pearson too. Got to be the Manager to win the top 3 domestic titles with the same club?

...and back down to earth!

I don't think it'll ever happen to us but I do always look at Man City in hope and look how quickly they have evolved, obviously they have been heavily invested in.

It was only 15(?) years since Man City won Division 2 (League One) and only 12(?) years since Man City won Division 1 (Championship), they have stayed there ever since.

I am not for one second saying we will do a Man City, I don't think we will, but it really is quite amazing that they were in League One 15 years ago and since have won the Premiership.

If we built a young side with a lot of potential with an exceptional manager (Pearson,maybe?) we could push for the CL but I very much doubt it.

The Europa league certainly isn't off the cards however.

Stoke, Swansea, Wigan and League 1 Birmingham have all played in the EL within the last 3 years.

No Alf Ramsey won all 3 top divisions with Ipswich. Only manager to take an English club from the third tier to champions of the top tier.

Also did pretty well with England iirc.

Pearson to lead us to the Prem title then take over the England team before winning the 2022 WC. :ph34r:  

Won league 1 with us

Won championship with us

Premier League ????????

After yesterdays behaviour by the selfish moronic pitch invaders, he may leap at the chance of changing to a more fashionable club, if the offer comes along. He must still be fuming, after that insulting farce.

After yesterdays behaviour by the selfish moronic pitch invaders, he may leap at the chance of changing to a more fashionable club, if the offer comes along. He must still be fuming, after that insulting farce.

Yeah I think you're right mate

How can "running on grass" be insulting?

Nah Pearson will bottle moving to a bigger club, he can't handle the big name players you see.

Did you not make it on?

Archived