Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Savage thinking Yacob's tackle wasn't worthy of a red card lol lol lol

What red card incidents?

Well, Cattermole. Some people were also saying apparently Larsson should have been off as well. Not that I exactly know when or where that was supposed to have happened. Mainly want to see the Cattermole challenge and the penalty incident. Can't do anything about it now but want to see it from the referee's point of view.

Well, Cattermole. Some people were also saying apparently Larsson should have been off as well. Not that I exactly know when or where that was supposed to have happened. Mainly want to see the Cattermole challenge and the penalty incident. Can't do anything about it now but want to see it from the referee's point of view.

At the time I thought Cattermole went in 2-footed. Seen it back and perhaps a yellow is worthy. He's not gone in 2-footed.

Larsson - meh. Was on a booking when he stopped one of our players attacking from our own half. Not that fussed he didn't get another.

Definitely thought the tackle on Mahrez was a foul. 

At the time I thought Cattermole went in 2-footed. Seen it back and perhaps a yellow is worthy. He's not gone in 2-footed.

Larsson - meh. Was on a booking when he stopped one of our players attacking from our own half. Not that fussed he didn't get another.

Definitely thought the tackle on Mahrez was a foul. 

Having seen again, I can see why he has given a yellow. Still not a clever tackle!

Mahrez, definitely a foul. Just because it's a tangle of legs doesn't mean it's not a foul! It's just a clumsy foul, he runs into him. 

So Burnley are doing quite well. Funny how things have turned. I hope their fans don't bring up the shit said about them on this forum a few weeks ago.

I can envisage Ings at a team like Southampton next season. He's got a bright future for sure.

The penalty miss at Palace seems more costly by the week. We'd be 15th now. A win against Villa next week would make everything seem a whole lot better.

The penalty miss at Palace seems more costly by the week. We'd be 15th now. A win against Villa next week would make everything seem a whole lot better.

Hindsight is a nice thing. We'd be comfortable if we didn't give you a 96th minute free kick and Schmeichel tried to save it. That screwed us.

Yes, I think that penalty miss might well cost us a Europa league place come the end of the season! :)

you'll still go down. comfortably. that's never been in doubt. the upsetting thing is in the past 6 weeks it's starting to look massively possible we'll be one of the teams joining you. 

Match of the day made us look unlucky and comfortably the better team

I'm not surprised; we definitely had more presentable opportunities and Sunderland could have had 3 men sent off in 5 second half minutes.

I know we're not very good at the moment but for all of Sunderland's possession yesterday they rarely threatened.

Archived