Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

shall we have a guessing game of who will be first to reply saying "YE BUT IT DNT EVEN MATTER COS WE AINT GUNNA WIN ALREADY DOWN ACCEPT IT"?

shotgun Matt.

edit ah man it was phube an it was before I'd even started the game ****s sake

lol And I'm normally an optimist, and I still believe we have an outside chance of staying up. But this situation's happened a few too many times this season (being against Man City doesn't help!)... it just wears you down.

Well it's been a great day for Leicester all the results around us have gone our way villa burnley and hull losing today,now it's up to us to take the game to Man City and hopefully get all 3 points on Wednesday let's hope man city are all knackered and carrying a few knocks after their game with liverpool !!;)

Come on city the great escape starts Wednesday !!

If we could only get a couple of results together we will be right back in this. Hull game is must-win and Babylon don't be a facetious knobhead because you know we have to win it.

Does that mean I was right and Palace, Stoke, Everton weren't must win then? I must have been if Hull is now a must win.

Call me a knobhead all you want. But, after Hull no matter what the result you'll be saying the next game is must win as well.

It's beginning to look like any three from four

QPR and us never played

Aston Villa lost when that was a fixture they would have had hopes of getting something

Burnley had a terrible result, you can't afford to lose too many games of the likes to Swansea at home

Sunderland and Hull lost and are catchable just about.

West Brom and Palace winning and as far as we're concerned they're pretty much uncatchable for us at least unless there's some freakish runs in the final third of the season.

It's important we stay in touch with Man City away coming up and our rivals having fixtures that are winnable for them.

:)

Does that mean I was right and Palace, Stoke, Everton weren't must win then? I must have been if Hull is now a must win.

You were right to say they weren't literally must win, everyone can do maths that basic. Figuratively speaking we had to get points from them though. Because we didn't win them and looked so incapable of winning them the chances of us staying up are very small indeed.

Any game against a team we want to close the gap on is at the very very least can't lose. If Hull beat us, we won't catch them. If we draw I also don't think we will catch them.

4 teams deserve to go down this season - one of them has to stay up!

But good day for us

Archived