Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

Watching United go tits up is hilarious. 

Spending £63.7 million on a player who doesn't even fit into their 3-5-2 system is outrageous. They could have assembled a world class defence for that amount. Their centre backs and wing backs genuinely look Championship quality.

Spending £63.7 million on a player who doesn't even fit into their 3-5-2 system is outrageous. They could have assembled a world class defence for that amount. Their centre backs and wing backs genuinely look Championship quality.

Spot on mate.

It's crazy that they've spent £100 million on Mata and Di Maria, but still play with Smalling & Jones at the back.

Surely it would be better spending the money on 3/4 players on improving the whole team instead of just buying one individual.

Fergie must have seen what was coming, it's going to take United a few years to break back into Europe you have to look at Liverpool and how long it them. 

I reckon Moyes was hard done by. But it was obvious what was going to happen there.

A bit of both of these for me - I maintain the 2012/13 Premier League was as weak as I remember it being with nearly every top side not at their best, Man Utd included.

That however doesn't excuse how poor Moyes was. He had a tough situation but didn't exactly make a good go of it. The people slating him for his lack of top club mentality before he took the job were spot on. The bloke was out of his depth.

I cannot imagine they'll be this poor for the rest of this season mind.

To be fair Real have been playing him central midfield and if anything he's had his best year there.

Archived