Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

I can't believe how far Utd have fallen.

If we only took one point at home to Swansea and Away at Sunderland this season I'd be bitterly disappointed.

Swansea beat Man United so they actually took 0 points from that and if it was Leicester I'd be horrified.

United look poor. Don't get how people cheer the opposition all the time, especially when they're playing teams I'd expect to be around us. Moyes had a big job to turn that lot around, Van Gaal has the same big job.

Exactly my point the other day after we heard the united v swansea full time score inside the KP, fans were cheering. Yet idiots on here justified it by 'we hate united' etc...

Must hate united more than they support city.

I meant from those two games they've took one point. Sorry could've worded it better.

I'd expect us to take 3 points minimum from them two fixtures.

No need to apologise, it was a misunderstanding. I agree, 3 or 4 points from those two games for me. I bet United fans expected 6.

Guest seanfox778

Exactly my point the other day after we heard the united v swansea full time score inside the KP, fans were cheering. Yet idiots on here justified it by 'we hate united' etc...

Must hate united more than they support city.

I find it quite funny when Man Utd or any of the big guns drop points against smaller clubs, it's not because I hate them. It's just different from the norm and a bit more exciting. Swansea or Sunderland gaining a point or 3 against Man Utd isn't going to send us down. If we go down it'll be because we didn't gain enough points. We can still enjoy the roller coaster results of the Premier League.

It's actually unreal how ordinary Man Utd look.

Fergie really did get out at the right time. How the hell he guided that lot to the title I have no idea. They look clueless.

If they carry on like this I reckon we have a very real chance of getting three points against them. Think we will pick up another couple of points in the next two games against Arsenal and Stoke respectively, so if we beat United too we would be on 6. I'd have snapped your hand off if I got offered that a month ago, and it's possible!

It's actually unreal how ordinary Man Utd look.

Fergie really did get out at the right time. How the hell he guided that lot to the title I have no idea. They look clueless.

Fergie must have seen what was coming, it's going to take United a few years to break back into Europe you have to look at Liverpool and how long it them. 

Archived