Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2014/15 Stuff it in here.

QPR look woeful! They are getting hammered!

Prime example of a team full of individuals.

From what I have seen so far from all the teams in the league we look like we could finish as high as 10th!!

So many teams lack rhythm and are not that much of a threat going forward

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perfectly set up for a deadline day extravaganza from QPR.

Watching the Hull Stoke match, what a pile of sh*te. Not seen a Premier League match so devoid of quality for a long long time. Makes the Newcastle Villa match from yesterday look good!

Same old problems for QPR. They've sat through this before.

Deserve to concede 4 with Dunne and Ferdinand at the back.

Can't argue with that.. They look utterly shocking and Spurs look very good today.

Ferdinand and Dunne? No pace there whatsoever.

Good for us... Let's hope it continues.

Looking at Burnley, QPR, Hull etc. so far (and I know it's early), they don't frighten me at all from what I've seen.

Hull are still playing Paul McShane lol.. One of the worst defenders at this level I've seen in some time,

A post stolen from the bbc:

"Wind the clock back to 24 November last year, when Andre Villas-Boas' Tottenham side were being thumped 6-0 at Manchester City.

Spurs were overrun in midfield that day, with Sandro playing in a deep role behind Paulinho and Lewis Holtby, and QPR's Joey Barton was unimpressed.

He tweeted then: "I'd destroy both the midfielders Spurs have wasted money on and I'm a championship player. Albeit, an exceptional one..."

lol

A post stolen from the bbc:

"Wind the clock back to 24 November last year, when Andre Villas-Boas' Tottenham side were being thumped 6-0 at Manchester City.

Spurs were overrun in midfield that day, with Sandro playing in a deep role behind Paulinho and Lewis Holtby, and QPR's Joey Barton was unimpressed.

He tweeted then: "I'd destroy both the midfielders Spurs have wasted money on and I'm a championship player. Albeit, an exceptional one..."

lol

I cannot stand Barton. Never have. He's all piss and wind.

Yea, because we lost by a two goal margin to Chelsea, same as you. You're hardly flying yourselves.

Our performance was better and we picked up a point against a decent side. Sorry 'fodder' does sound disrespectful. I do consider you as one of the 3 teams that will go down

Archived