Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Charlie Austin

Linked in The Sun for £6m if we don't get Ulloa

Meh, I think if QPR do let him go (unlikely) then he'll go to Sunderland who are apparently keen.

They signed him from Burnley for 4 million - like the'd take 6 now.........

We'd have to pay 9 to have a hope of signing him - and I'd worry for King Fox's keyboard if we paid that.

You cannot deny his ability but why on earth would they sell him.

Exactly - perhaps the reason why QPR underachieved in terms of league position was the direct link between Austin getting injured and goals drying up.

Exactly - perhaps the reason why QPR underachieved in terms of league position was the direct link between Austin getting injured and goals drying up.

Directly related. Until the injury, he was just about their only goal scorer.

Redknapp fooked that up by not having a second one to replace him, other than injury prone old timers.

harry needs to sell to raise money for a bit duckin' and divin' , wheelin' and dealin' , bit of this bit of that - no sense in standing still

Redknapp linked with Leroy Fer today.

Thus far though, they've signed none, I think?

We've signed what? Four

early days ;)

Reports that Fernandes and Redknapp are at odds. Fernandes wanting to sign some younger players, Arry fighting for Rio etc..

Could be interesting. If Redknapp does go for the older lads on big money, it will show he aint learnt at all.

Reports that Fernandes and Redknapp are at odds. Fernandes wanting to sign some younger players, Arry fighting for Rio etc..

Could be interesting. If Redknapp does go for the older lads on big money, it will show he aint learnt at all.

yes I'd heard that too although whether its just a spat over one player or a wider rift (hopefully the latter ) time will tell

Archived