Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Lewis Holtby

Not sure on this guy, don't want to be blinded by the name but I genuinely think he hasn't done a great deal in the Prem. I know we aren't in a position to be choosey, it's just I seriously think this guy would not improve.

Would like to be proven wrong though.

I said at the start of the summer Spurs wouldn't be keeping him and he'd be a good signing, and I still stand by that! IMO it'd be like the Huddlestone transfer to Hull - a player that's struggled to break the first team but excels in a settled positive squad.

I thought he looked Fulham's best player in the games I saw of their towards the end of the season, not saying a lot granted considering how crap they were but he's got talent in abundance. He's right up my street, I'm a quarter German myself.

This would be a terrific signing, clearly a talented player that needs a stable environment, constant upheaval at both Fulham and Spurs has doubtless affected how he's gone about settling in over here. Would give us another option on the wing as well as centrally (in an attacking sense). I'd be genuinely excited about us as an attacking prospect if we pulled off both this and the Slimani business.

This thread still up and running for no reason whatsoever  :appl:

Because we've been linked and he hasn't moved elsewhere, are people not allowed to discuss what he could potentially bring to us as a side, regardless of what your opinion is on the credibility of the source?

There'd be no Transfer Talk section if we couldn't discuss paper talk / online links.

I thought he looked Fulham's best player in the games I saw of their towards the end of the season, not saying a lot granted considering how crap they were but he's got talent in abundance. He's right up my street, I'm a quarter German myself.

Gott im Himmel :o:unsure:

Archived