Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

Lewis Holtby

Get him in on loan. Knocky can take him out for a night down town- he's bound to find the love of his life. He'll never want to leave so we can get him on the cheap. Bush bosom job done.

Mate just get him in the Tinder thread.

Been unable to get on here for a couple of days and loads of stuff seems to be happening, but I am delighted to see this thread.

Had Holtby on my list of hopefuls at the end of last season and I am glad things seem to be picking up pace. A loan deal makes sense and I may be wrong, but I think there was a clause in the Fulham deal last season whereby had they stayed up, he could have gone there for next to nothing - so a similar clause might be worth writing into any deal we have with Spurs.

For those who haven't really seen much of him, he would definitely compliment Matty and Danny and would probably be the ideal third prong in this excellent three man centre midfield. He has that extra bit of class. Is good at dead ball situations. Like Danny, can pick a good pass but like Matty, isn't afraid to do all the less glamorous stuff that is required of a midfielder too. All in all, can't see anything but good coming from this so I hope it is sorted soon as he would be a real coup!

4-2-2-2- james and danny holding cdm role. Knocky,mahrez or holtby interchanging. Ulloa and nugent strikers.[/quote

I personally don't see Nugent starting, not a chance. If 2 are to be played up top it would have to be Vardy and Ulloa initially.

Sod Holtby, I'd like to hear more sweeping statements about London and Leicester please if anybody's got time?

Gladly.

London can be the best and worst city in the world at the same time. Some days it ****s you off then on others you really appreciate the amount you can do here.

Admittedly its not great for a lads weekend compared to say Manchester or Liverpool but I recommend living here to any singletons with no ties back home, for 6 months at least.

Been here over a year and a half and love it tho admittedly, I wouldn't start a family here or anything.

Back to the topic in hand though, where would Holtby fit in to the starting 11? Who would you drop?

Omg. This should chear you all up. Yes we are premier league but i know we still dislike rottingham forest. Anyway, by the looks of things...(source: bbc sport) their new name for the ground is going to be KUWAIT CITY STADIUM! After signing a sponsorship deal. Hahahahhaha!

True story.

Rottingham Forest. Good one mate.

I also hate Dire-by Cunty. Yeah?!!??

Omg. This should chear you all up. Yes we are premier league but i know we still dislike rottingham forest. Anyway, by the looks of things...(source: bbc sport) their new name for the ground is going to be KUWAIT CITY STADIUM! After signing a sponsorship deal. Hahahahhaha!

True story.

Hahahaha what kind of twats would change the name of their stadium for sponsorship purposes? I mean you'd have to be real big cvnts to do something like that. Oh wait.

Hahahaha what kind of twats would change the name of their stadium for sponsorship purposes? I mean you'd have to be real big cvnts to do something like that. Oh wait.

But we didn't change the name of anything, did we??

True story.

Might grab a pint after in the Sadam Hussain Stand

Archived