Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Esteban Cambiasso

How can they possibly still be negotiating? Well going off the track record of the contract renewals etc we'll have to wait another month whilst Terry ups the wages 25 pence at a time.

lol true.

But obviously there's a difference when you own (and therefore can play) the player. Every day we lose here is a day less he could be integrating into the team, so I strongly suspect it's out of the club's hands now

As the sad fox I am, I thought I would go through briefly this thread and it got me thinking. What I'm about to say isn't based on ITK knowledge or facts, just my thoughts on why this deal is dragging on.

I think the Cambiasso has agreed in principal to join us. He liked what he saw and heard and said I would like to join, but I need to discuss this with my family. Not unreasonable in this day and age. The club probably said that's fine take your time and keep us updated.

This will probably link in with Pearson flying off the handle about the leak as the club didn't want to put any pressure on him to make a decision as Pearson and the Thai culture knows how important family is.

Maybe for the moment it's in Cambiasso's court and the club are speaking to him on a regular basis.

Just a thought

Can you please keep your level headed bollox to yourself and not put very probable statements on here.

You do realise this is the internet don't you. lol lol lol lol

there are so many unknowns here. If he hasn't agreed to sign (ie. the signature is a formality), he will doubtless want to see us play our first game before committing. After all, does he really want a relegation struggle ? He will have seen all the pundits saying that's what's going to happen. if it was just about meeting the owners before agreeing then that's fair enough, but having got to the day before the season, I suspect you would wait to see that first game ( wouldn't you? I would). And that means he wouldn't be at the game unless he really is signing. so if there is no announcement today, don't expect to see him tomorrow unless he is definitely coming.

Inter fans have stated that he doesn't have the legs like he used to. The Premier League is a fast league, faster than Serie A so I'm not convinced this would be a good signing.

Could be 2nd thoughts on our part! I'd rather us sign a dominant midfield general! ... Who's a tad younger!

Travelling from Italy to Germany via train today, that's 8 hours without internet.

God knows how much reading I will have to do when I get my internet back.

Just read the last post unless you need to read all the bollox lol lol lol 

Inter fans have stated that he doesn't have the legs like he used to. The Premier League is a fast league, faster than Serie A so I'm not convinced this would be a good signing.

Could be 2nd thoughts on our part! I'd rather us sign a dominant midfield general! ... Who's a tad younger!

This thread has no place for filth like this. Go and play up your own end.

If we do get him he'll be a massive anti-climax anyway.

At 34 would he even be better than Drinkwater and James?

Get a LB in Nige. Cmon.

All the comments I was reading about him were saying that he had lost any pace he ever had and that they thought he'd look like a clown in the premiership, but he managed to stay in Inter's squad for so long so I'd imagine he must be better than that

This thread has no place for filth like this. Go and play up your own end.

Sorry .... just my opinion. If we were tipping in for someone of a similar age / position and he was British, ala Scott Parker people wouldn't be so OTT with this thing!

If we do get him he'll be a massive anti-climax anyway.

At 34 would he even be better than Drinkwater and James?

Get a LB in Nige. Cmon.

YES, and they will both become better through his influence. Oh, wait though, at 34 and younger (and better) than Lampard, and also younger than Gerrard, maybe he is too old cos they both obviously are - maybe he is too old to even run onto the pitch, maybe he gets fed by care staff, maybe he drinks with a straw and dribbles, maybe he is too old to remember his own name, or even sign his own name. YES that's it he is too old to be able to sign his own name, that explains everything!

As has been said before and just to reiterate really because some people seem to have not seen - the helicopters were bringing the owners in to Leicester to then go to the stadium and have the pitch blessed along with some monks. Steve Walsh (ex-player) was there and if you have a look at his Twitter he's taken a picture of said ceremony.

This isn't an ITK post (I know some of you will presume so lol ). Simply just reiterating to stop more speculation as to what the helicopters were for and who was in them.

Sorry .... just my opinion. If we were tipping in for someone of a similar age / position and he was British, ala Scott Parker people wouldn't be so OTT with this thing!

But Scott Parker has never ever been in the same class as Cambiasso. Bit like comparing 28 day steak and 28 day old milk. The pits.

As has been said before and just to reiterate really because some people seem to have not seen - the helicopters were bringing the owners in to Leicester to then go to the stadium and have the pitch blessed along with some monks. Steve Walsh (ex-player) was there and if you have a look at his Twitter he's taken a picture of said ceremony.

This isn't an ITK post (I know some of you will presume so lol ). Simply just reiterating to stop more speculation as to what the helicopters were for and who was in them.

sounds like a bit of dabbling in the occult - I really hope this doesn't end badly for us :ph34r:

Can you please keep your level headed bollox to yourself and not put very probable statements on here.

You do realise this is the internet don't you. lol lol lol lol

well said. Its an outrage; there is no room for that kind of nonsense on this forum!!

Archived