Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Esteban Cambiasso

The following LCFC on twitter thing is potentially interesting, but obviously he's not confirmed as actually being the real Cambiasso on Twitter. Having looked through his previous tweets, it seems plausible that it is his account.

However, it's also possible that it's some Estaban fanboy who has caught wind of this thread and decided to follow LCFC on Twitter just for a laugh to watch everyone on here get our knickers in a twist.

The story continues...

Don't know how you insert pictures on here, but, that was tweeted with a photograph of the illusive helicopter.

Could literally be anybody coming out of that.

You have been like a school kid on heat, gearing up to open his first pack of Match Attax Football Cards. 

Neck some Vodka, smoke some Weed and chill  :thumbup:

Could literally be anybody coming out of that.

You have been like a school kid on heat, gearing up to open his first pack of Match Attax Football Cards. 

Neck some Vodka, smoke some Weed and chill  :thumbup:

Who the **** necks Vodka to chill out?

The following LCFC on twitter thing is potentially interesting, but obviously he's not confirmed as actually being the real Cambiasso on Twitter. Having looked through his previous tweets, it seems plausible that it is his account.

However, it's also possible that it's some Estaban fanboy who has caught wind of this thread and decided to follow LCFC on Twitter just for a laugh to watch everyone on here get our knickers in a twist.

The story continues...

I'm with you on this would he really tweet a couple of days ago a tweet roughly translated as

"so far without any confirmation"

And just a couple of hours ago

"A new stage in my life"

I'm going to put this out there... I reckon he already signed. I reckon the ITKs were right, he was flown in, in secret. Has signed and has had his interview and photos. Hence tweet about cameras from another member of Leicester staff. He will probably be unveiled tomorrow most likely. I think. And what a fantastic signing.

Who would have thought when Troy Deeney broke 5000 hearts, alongside the tens of thousands at home, only a year later we would be signing bloody Cambiasso.

I'm with you on this would he really tweet a couple of days ago a tweet roughly translated as

"so far without any confirmation"

And just a couple of hours ago

"A new stage in my life"

Chellini (who he's following) has over 5 million followers and this geezer has 5k... It's not him... Is he anything to do with him? Who knows, the account has been running since 2011 but it isn't his account that's for sure.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11712/9422160/transfer-news-leicester-city-still-hopeful-of-deal-to-sign-esteban-cambiasso

Leicester City boss Nigel Pearson remains keen on bringing Argentina midfielder Esteban Cambiasso to the King Power Stadium.

Pearson says negotiations with the 33-year-old are ongoing as he prepares his side for their Premier League return against Everton on Saturday.

He had been hoping to keep any deal secret until an agreement could be reached but news of the potential signing was leaked last week to a national newspaper, much to his annoyance.

"I don't know about Cambiasso," said Pearson.

"I don't take too much notice of the air waves. I've not denied our interest. It's something we will continue to work at.

"Whether deals can be done or not it will be based on a number of criteria. We'll work really hard to do the deals. I can't account for other circumstances intervening.

"We have an interest yeah. But my view on talking on other people's players [is] I don't. I don't have a track record of talking about speculation."

Even without Cambiasso, Pearson is confident his squad will be able to thrive in the Premier League after running away with the Championship title last season.

"I think it's dangerous to set your targets too low," he said. "It's very difficult to have a definitive answer to what might constitute a successful season.

"From a business point of view - and purely on a business level - survival would be an achievement. But, of course, I can't preach that as that would be under-selling what we have the potential to do.

"I feel we have a good squad with a good mix of experience and young players who, if they are brought through and nurtured in the right way and given time, will see us do very well in the Premier League.

"Our biggest strength is our team and group ethic. Alone, that's not enough, but we have a lot of quality in our side too.

"But the Premier League and the Championship are very different. Last season was a great success, but it's in the past. We're all very proud of what we achieved but it's about moving on and being a success in the Premier League now."

DennisNedry, on 15 Aug 2014 - 12:07 AM, said:

Should have spent a bit more time trying to strengthen our weakest area (LB) Nige!

Maybe he is doing that in secret and that's just not been leaked like the other targets?

Maybe NP is the source of the leaks to divert attention away from the real marquee signing and tomorrow we'll announce the capture of Philipp Lahm ... :ph34r:

Archived