Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Esteban Cambiasso

Despite a lack of investment bordering on the absurd, a back four which looks by far the slowest in the league & a manager struggling to shake of a championship mentality...

images.jpg

I'm going against the grain this year & predicting a surprise Europa League qualification. You heard it here first. 

Yeah, we'll win the FA Cup.

Que sera sera

There was mention of us on the transfer dealings of SSN this morning.  I took note of it because we've never been mentioned before since this window opened when I've been watching. 

Apparently we are signing "a former champions league winner" - but that's all that was said.

Great detail there.

Can't this shit-tip of a thread just get locked? Open a new one when/if he signs.

I said this days ago but apparently its not important if we sign him, its more important to get this thread to 100 pages! Not sure why but some people seem to get excited by it.

There was mention of us on the transfer dealings of SSN this morning. I took note of it because we've never been mentioned before since this window opened when I've been watching.

Apparently we are signing "a former champions league winner" - but that's all that was said.

Great detail there.

It's the big one - djimi traore

I said this days ago but apparently its not important if we sign him, its more important to get this thread to 100 pages! Not sure why but some people seem to get excited by it.

i agree, quote and reply to this post if you agree also.

Yet when we try and sign elite players such as Cambiasso people say we're wasting too much time signing one player.

I can't believe how fvcking dense most people are on here. There's a reason why you can sign players like Upson without much fuss and top level players take longer to sort out.

Easy to whinge and moan again though isn't it?

i cant see how we are all so dense tbh. This guy will be part of a team. However good he is, we need decent players around him to perform at our best.

If we spend oceans of time on this guy, waiting for him to decide what he wants to do after he is 34, then maybe we have lost the opportunity to add in other areas.

It seems to me that the negotiators are waiting to see how this pans out before they move on to other areas.

i cant see how we are all so dense tbh. This guy will be part of a team. However good he is, we need decent players around him to perform at our best.

If we spend oceans of time on this guy, waiting for him to decide what he wants to do after he is 34, then maybe we have lost the opportunity to add in other areas.

It seems to me that the negotiators are waiting to see how this pans out before they move on to other areas.

But when we've added in other areas all people have been doing is whining that they're underwhelming signings. Better players are more difficult to sign and take longer, it's not exactly hard to see that.

But when we've added in other areas all people have been doing is whining that they're underwhelming signings. Better players are more difficult to sign and take longer, it's not exactly hard to see that.

No.But also easy to see is, that lcfc are what they are. Sn aspiring midfle of the table premier club. We cant just go out and cherrypick the high end players. So we work at getting all areas covered with sufficient quality levels to do the job.

Of course we all hope this comes off. Just hope as said before its not wasted energy by top and gang to promote their duty free concern

Heres the tune... anyone got the words? :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkapW5ob9Qs

Im beginning to think getting the thread to 100 pages, will be a bigger achievement than getting him to sign :)  I want to see Mark and the Mods hold a press conference with the 100th page first poster holding up a iPad unveiling the 100th page.

Surely already been used for the legend that was Peter Canero!

More's to the point, have any of those blessed Monks been signed yet? -Shit Orange Kit by the way. We need to move quick though as I have head Fernandez has given 'Arry' Boy the green light to sign up a

pair on 60k (Baht) a week .

For the lover(s) of water related stories in this thread.

Men help out Calving  whale by herding Shark away to deeper waters

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/australia/10387806/Helicopter-saves-whale-from-shark?

That's a lovely story and the sort of thing that I will take comfort from if we miss out on Cambiasso and end up signing, I dunno, Lee Cattermole or someone

Archived