Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AndWhat?

Leicester City and VfL Bochum - Blue and White Friendship

If anyone watches the breaking bad spin off ‘Better call Saul’ one of the German engineers is wearing VFL Bochum shirt when they’re playing volleyball in the laundrette. Thought this might be of interest to send to your Bochum mates!

Edited by It'sblueupnorth
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Made my first trip this weekend. Certainly won't be my last. Genuinely decent group of people, very welcoming to us. Picked a brilliant game to do as well, think your typical Leicester home game to West Brom but the twist being the last minute winner actually came.

Edited by Dan LCFC
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Hipsters Bochum Gamelol

lol

Good away support from the hipsters for a Monday night to be fair, but then they do have fans across Germany and their team are doing well at the minute. Had a great time in Bochum as per (despite the result).

As I said on another thread a while back, it's a great place to base yourself even if you've no interest in the friendship thing - plenty of big clubs nearby for a groundhopping weekend, better nightlife than neighbouring cities like Dortmund, and a friendly welcome from the locals guaranteed if you're a Leicester fan.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

lol

Good away support from the hipsters for a Monday night to be fair, but then they do have fans across Germany and their team are doing well at the minute. Had a great time in Bochum as per (despite the result).

As I said on another thread a while back, it's a great place to base yourself even if you've no interest in the friendship thing - plenty of big clubs nearby for a groundhopping weekend, better nightlife than neighbouring cities like Dortmund, and a friendly welcome from the locals guaranteed if you're a Leicester fan.

Was firmly tongue in cheek. On the back of the superclassico comments.

54 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Was firmly tongue in cheek. On the back of the superclassico comments.

I know pal. :thumbup:

For what it's worth, I was amazed at how many Bochumers actually know the word "hipster". It was being thrown about quite liberally in reference to their opponents in pre-match chats. lol

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, baker11 said:

Flying proud on the Ostkurve tonight.

Large numbers of Germans were over at the Palace game recently, and Leicester guys will be over in Germany next weekend for an away game in Bielefeld.

Have they got a Cardiff connection  ? I've done a banner as some Bochum fans are in Cardiff this weekend !

3 hours ago, los dedos said:

This one is not mine , But i've just sent one down tonight for delivery tomorrow .

Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 18.22.11.png

There’s quite a few clubs that have a ‘friendship’ with Bochum fans but I’ve never seen or heard of fans making regular trips from Reading, Sheff United or Cardiff.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...