Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Stoke Post Match Thread - 0 - 1

Guest LCFC_World

Very happy with the result, could be a vital win come the end of the season. Thought the defence was solid, but I'm still not very confident in Ben Hamer being in goal.. Atmosphere was not so good first half but rocking second half and before the game...http://youtu.be/Dn9d83tC9oU

Just got back great day out and a great win kudos to Pearson for changing it at halftime. Highlight of the day walking back to the station after the game along the towpath two stoke fans in front in conversation, one turns to the other and says, "that bald bloke who came on at halftime changed the game for them?" lol.

I know bud, but we were fortunate today, both halves in my opinion stoke were better. I would take that result any day , but Stoke did no way deserve to lose, anybody that says so, is blinkered.

Of course they did, we scored and they didn't. We were just more effective in the final 3rd.

Stoke were average at best overall, it's just we were awful for about 55 minutes.

It was the moment of the match for me (apart from the goal of course). Liam is going to play for England some day soon, and will be everything that Cashley Cole and Glen Johnson should have been. Wonderful run that should have ended in us being two up.

lol how can you slate Ashley Cole. Best left back in the world for donkeys years imo

Immense.

Great performances all round

I wouldn't say the first half was great.  4-4-2 just didn't work against a very good and physical Stoke, but we matched them in the 2nd with the brilliant changes by NP.

Bring on the Manure to fortress King Power.

Kudos to Hughes for his post match comments. Despite him looking like my Uncle I've never really liked him! "But we can't have any complaints about their game-plan because we did the same at Manchester City a couple of weeks ago." good for you Sparky!

Pleased for Hamer, never easy being the back up keeper but he came in and did what was needed of him. Back four looked committed as well. Brilliant when you look at our bench and see no place for GTF, Powell, Lawrence, Albrighton, Upson, James, Simpson. Injuries or not we have some depth to the squad. Good old Nige!!

At least we now know Cambiasso can do it at Stoke away!

Fvck Hughes, and fvck Stoke. There's no point getting involved squabbling with their pissant fans. Great 3 points for us today, but it's time look forward because we've got bigger fish to fry. Onwards and upwards we march.

Nah, just quick.

He has had an amazing career, especially considering he's a very limited player technically and mentally.

what a complete and utter load of bollocks.

First half was shite but we noticeably got better when Camby and Drinky got into the game. Start those two and Vardy instead of Nugent and we'll start playing some proper stuff.

Just like I said at half time, we needed some class in the middle, and we got it.

Can we let our manager pick the side, I think he has done a decent job of it so far, don't you think?

Nah, just quick.

He has had an amazing career, especially considering he's a very limited player technically and mentally.

Ashley Cole - "not a good player, just quick."

Have a think about what you've just said, pull your pants up and have a lie down.

Ashley Cole was a limited footballer, he was fantastic at tackling blocking and positioning but on the ball he was nothing special at all, he was the best LB in the world by default.

The last part of that is the biggest load of dross I've ever read on here. You can't be the best player in a certain position in world football by "default." Behave.

Archived