Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Freesolo

Funniest Chant you have ever heard

The first one that comes to mind is:

"We're gonna win 5-4, we're gonna win 5-4, we're gonna win 5-4" When the legendary Gary Taylor Fletcher scored a late consolation goal against Brighton last season

I always remember Hinckley away a few years back...

Announcer asks someone to move their car... Leicester fans respond "Conrad, move your car, Conrad, Conrad move your car!"

Announcer says little boy, Robbie, has lost his dad... Leicester fans respond "Robbie, where's your dad, Robbie, Robbie where's your dad!"

And the stragest of the lot, same match, directed at the referee "The referees a milf, the referees a milf" 

The first one that comes to mind is:

"We're gonna win 5-4, we're gonna win 5-4, we're gonna win 5-4" When the legendary Gary Taylor Fletcher scored a late consolation goal against Brighton last season

I always remember Hinckley away a few years back...

Announcer asks someone to move their car... Leicester fans respond "Conrad, move your car, Conrad, Conrad move your car!"

Announcer says little boy, Robbie, has lost his dad... Leicester fans respond "Robbie, where's your dad, Robbie, Robbie where's your dad!"

And the stragest of the lot, same match, directed at the referee "The referees a milf, the referees a milf" 

Cruel but I did laugh....

Norwich away in the cup after the " high risk fans " tag and they refused to give us our full allocation.

You've stolen our seats

You've stolen our seats

You six fingered inbreds

You've stolen our seats

My favourite at Cambridge although sick.

They had a player mickey Norbury and a rumour went around that he had killed some women and served time for manslaughter,although probably not true,why let that get in the way of a malicious chant.

They used to shout as the players ran out" Mickey Mickey Norbury " he waved and clapped and then they went "whhhooooooaaaahh,shags them then he kills them,shags them then he kills them na na na nah"( let's go Fooking mental theme tune)

And that was to their own player,hate to say it but they were much more creative and amusing,however a smaller close knit crowd probably helped.

If you don't mind I live in Norfolk.

Six fingers is sufolk it is seven for norfolk.

And yes they all heard that chant they all tell me when I tell em I am city n proud.

The problem is they all think they have five fingers lol lol lol

Steve Bull sent off at filbert street not long after being selected or touted for England. Leicester fans sang.

Wheres your famous

Wheres your famous

Where's your famous Stevie Bull.

No response from Wolves fans.

This immediately followed by.

Bullys in the shower

Bullys in the shower

La Laa la la

La laa la la

And repeated numerous times hilarious

I was joking pal, hitting women is funny imo.

'Elite' member theory doesn't exist?

One guy gets 20 rep points for making a post about hitting women being ok....another (myself) is mocked for making a comment about rape in the exact same context as this.

One guy gets 20 rep points for making a post about hitting women being ok....another (myself) is mocked for making a comment about rape in the exact same context as this.

he made a (pretty funny and clearly sarcastic) comment about hitting women. you quite simply said you were interested in how i was going to react when you rape members of my family.

do you really think the only difference between those comments is the supposed "elite" member making one of them?! 

Wiggy Wiggy give us a wave wiggy give us a wave

Or

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH its a wig

These were shouted at the Reading goalkeeper one season at Elm Park, when the Leicester fans were convinced the Reading goalie was wearing a wig.

You are right, it doesn't.

he made a (pretty funny and clearly sarcastic) comment about hitting women. you quite simply said you were interested in how i was going to react when you rape members of my family.

do you really think the only difference between those comments is the supposed "elite" member making one of them?! 

The context was exactly the same.

If you don't mind I live in Norfolk.

Six fingers is sufolk it is seven for norfolk.

And yes they all heard that chant they all tell me when I tell em I am city n proud.

The problem is they all think they have five fingers lol lol lol

Whereas I live in the Cambs fens so we just have webbing between ours!

Archived