Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Freesolo

Funniest Chant you have ever heard

Heard most of these chants from the first two pages and didn't find any very funny. Maybe I'm boring.

Ipswich at home a couple of seasons ago singing, 'we've still got prostitutes' as if it it was something to be proud of is the one that came to me immediately. Even their fans started laughing and clapping us.

Great stuff

Playing Spurs, in the late 80's when "we've got jobs, we've got jobs, you've not" was sung by us at anyone form the north and by southerners to anyone.

Spurs fans dished out the whole  "northern" thing at us which didnt excuse the spion kop responding with the dubiously anti semetic

"we've got foreskins, we've got foreskins, you've not" 

Peterborough away season before last, due to poor toilets, hundreds of us was peeing up against the back wall, and everyone started chanting, we leicester city we'll piss where we want lol, supposed you had to be there.

Similar thing happened at Watford last season. We're Leicester city, we'll smoke where we want.

yeah hilarious, exactly what that group needs when trying to move forward and creating an atmosphere

Yea it was pretty funny to be honest. What exactly was the chant that got shot down then? How does it go? Other than that, the atmosphere was decent and most people were singing off the same page. The Ulloa chant probably doesn't need to be repeated constantly for 10 minutes at a time though, no matter how good it is.

Basingstoke Fox, on 09 Oct 2014 - 07:33 AM, said:

Watford away last season:

Something along the lines of, 'We all dream of a team that's full of loans' followed by:

Number 1, he's on loan,

Number 2, he's on loan,

Number 3, he's on loan,

Number 4, he's on loan,

Etc.

"they wanna go gome, they wanna go home, your players are homesick, they wanna go home "

yes its an overused chant, but that version did make me laugh

Another non-Leicester one that seemed pretty funny when I first heard it. When Les Parry got promoted from physio to manager at Tranmere.

'Who needs Mourinho? We've got our physio'

'Take off your hat, take off your haaaat. This ain't rugby. Take off your hat.' At Chelsea away is my favourite lol

Another non-Leicester one that seemed pretty funny when I first heard it. When Les Parry got promoted from physio to manager at Tranmere.

'Who needs Mourinho? We've got our physio'

'Take off your hat, take off your haaaat. This ain't rugby. Take off your hat.' At Chelsea away is my favourite lol

I remember Hereford fans singing that when we played them in league one lol

Watford away last season:

Something along the lines of, 'We all dream of a team that's full of loans' followed by:

Number 1, he's on loan,

Number 2, he's on loan,

Number 3, he's on loan,

Number 4, he's on loan,

Etc.

No it was, 'We all dream of a team of Udinese; and then, 'Number 1 is going home' etc (at the end of the season.)

No it was, 'We all dream of a team of Udinese; and then, 'Number 1 is going home' etc (at the end of the season.)

I'm sure I remember hearing 'he's on loan' too.

Talking of Ipswich, that time when we had the snow debacle and lost 3-0 after the game actually went ahead. Our fans were singing 'Where the f**king hell's the pitch?'

Whats the funniest chant you have ever heard coming from Leicester or any opposition against us?

For me i would have to got back to 96 i guess i pretty have a sick sense of humor, but here we go.

We where playing Chelsea at home and it was just after there chairman Matthew Harding had died in a helicopter crash the Chelsea chant that go's somthing like "Blue is the Color Football is the Game we're all together and winning is are aim" well the whole right hand of the Kop changed the words to  "Blue is the color football is the game poor old Matthew Harding should have took the train" it spread across the kop and had me in stitches 

Spot on OP this could become a classic if not it should.

Even my Mrs has laughed at some of the classic humour in this thread and she really hates football.

Archived