Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Freesolo

Funniest Chant you have ever heard

Yea it was pretty funny to be honest. What exactly was the chant that got shot down then? How does it go? Other than that, the atmosphere was decent and most people were singing off the same page. The Ulloa chant probably doesn't need to be repeated constantly for 10 minutes at a time though, no matter how good it is.

I dream of 10 minute chants,you don't know what your going on about lol

On the train to palace a few years back:

Oh Barry Hayles is bigger than this, he's got a door and a window oh Barry Hayles is bigger than this.

And

The 12 days of Ian Ormondroyd

Cardiff away there were two that made me crack up. You've got the "You can shove your dragon... " but I think it was in the cup game that the City leader and legend John Pantsil played in the cup two blokes belted out a three minute song about Wales. Never laughed so hard.

No it was, 'We all dream of a team of Udinese; and then, 'Number 1 is going home' etc (at the end of the season.)

your wrong.

it was number 1 hes on loan

number 2 hes on loan....

funniest one posted is the ched evans re re wind remix!!!

lol!!!

Udders away couple of season ago in the FA cup (beginning of the demise that season), some fat bird was waving this huddersfield flag to which we sang "Who's the fatty with the flag!!" Sure made me chuckle. She was grim. 

Probably been mentioned but I can't be doing with reading through all 6 pages.

Reading away last year, the reading fans sang to a black kid with a high top on our end "shit Danny Welbeck, you're just a shit Danny welbeck" that was hilarious. The chlamydia chant at Palace a few weeks ago was so funny too, and the girl was pissing me right off so it was justified. But my favourite is the "you twat" chant from reading away last season again. For some reason, it was just perfect. It got faster and faster and then there seemed to be a celebration at the climax. Definitely the funniest moment in my 20 years following city..

Peterborough away season before last, due to poor toilets, hundreds of us was peeing up against the back wall, and everyone started chanting, we leicester city we'll piss where we want lol, supposed you had to be there.

I was there and I can assure anyone who wasn't, that was so funny. Felt like the high risk army that day lol

I used to love the banter with the away fans before the match at Filbert Street, there would always be a guy standing in a pink shirt or a woman dressed like a tramp and you would end up getting 1000s of Leicester fans chanting "who's the w@nker in the pink" or something along them lines, most of the time they would take it well and laugh and clap along and it would stop. Occasionally you would get someone who would go into there shell and sit down acting like they couldn't hear you and you could see them beaming red lol. But if you you were really lucky you would get a bite :) almost always from a crazy woman going ****ing nuts trying to work her way to the Kop sticking her fingers up trying to shout back and drown out 1000s of fans chanting and jeering at her making a complete twat of herself until a handful of stewards try to settle her down.

Man United fans singing "ARGENTINA!" at our place before Leo and Esteban helped defeat them.

And them chanting "Attack attack attack" at 3-1.

Archived