Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Stadium safety concerns.

I'm sure a stream will still be available. Not sure why it wouldn't be.

I can't believe this is happening tbh. It's absolutely unbelievable how unprepared and how slow to react Newcastle have been. How could they let this happen? Somebody needs the sack.

I can't believe this is happening tbh. It's absolutely unbelievable how unprepared and how slow to react Newcastle have been. How could they let this happen? Somebody needs the sack.

I think the fear is that the foreign TV providers might not be willing to move their other programming to accomodate the delay in kick-off. However, I think in most "markets", this game is only available on-demand, so it should hopefully not be a problem.

What don't you understand?

A wire snaps or comes loose at 1.30pm for all you know.

I really doubt it's been like that all week and they just haven't got round to sorting it.

What don't you understand?

A wire snaps or comes loose at 1.30pm for all you know.

I really doubt it's been like that all week and they just haven't got round to sorting it.

Why has it come loose at all? It's the fvcking North, of course it's going to be windy, there's absolutely no excuse for it not being safe in the first place.

Shambolic, really. How often are they required to check the stadium infrastructure (the scoreboard included) in order to tackle safety concerns?

Sorry, that's very poor maintenance.

Newcastle United - falling apart never felt so literal. lol

Archived