Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Realistic signings and other chit chat.

Antonio Cassano been released by Parma... knows Esteban from Inter...

Yes please

A well-known 32-year old womanizer and party animal and such a source of dressing room unrest that the term "cassanata" was coined just for him (and since used to describe antics of Balotelli-esque proportions)?

"Don't be impulsive. Be like me. Before exploding, always count at least to one."

Plus, he had heart surgery in 2011 and tends to prefer malnutrition over training.

No, thanks.

A well-known 32-year old womanizer and party animal and such a source of dressing room unrest that the term "cassanata" was coined just for him (and since used to describe antics of Balotelli-esque proportions)?

"Don't be impulsive. Be like me. Before exploding, always count at least to one."

Plus, he had heart surgery in 2011 and tends to prefer malnutrition over training.

No, thanks.

He had a very good season last year, he's still got it.

Darren Fletcher available on a free apparently. Would be worth a punt IMO. He'll probably be off to West Ham, but we can at least try. Experience would be invaluable.

I would love it if we signed him, love it.

Archived