Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Realistic signings and other chit chat.

Apparently after his deal with Inter fell through Tino-Sven Susic is available. Seems to be a nice attacking midfielder, who plays on the wing for his club, and is apparently available for around 5 million euros. Other premier league teams are looking, but would be worth a look. Maybe some of our Croatian friends know more about him?

Apparently after his deal with Inter fell through Tino-Sven Susic is available. Seems to be a nice attacking midfielder, who plays on the wing for his club, and is apparently available for around 5 million euros. Other premier league teams are looking, but would be worth a look. Maybe some of our Croatian friends know more about him?

But we hate those cvnts at Hajduk Split

Susic isn't worth anything near 5 000 000€. He is more of a CM then a winger. He played a few games on the wing and that was horrid.

A lot of talk from his managers connecting him to sides like Inter, Milan or Sevilla, building up the price but nothing ever came of it. There never was an official bid, only talk in the tabloids. Now there is talk of QPR or whatever.

Personally I don't believe he's got it to play in the PL. More a player for the "easier" leagues. Tends to keep the ball too long and is a bit on the slower side.

He is a decent player, but not worth more then 2, max. 3 000 000 € (Hajduk would settle for practically anything as they are virtually bankrupt), but don't see him as someone that can improve your midfield. I'd say a mid-table player for a Championship side at best.

Might be wrong, might be biased as he playes for the cvunts, but don't rate him.

EDIT: We call him "Nephew" as his uncle was the Bosnian national team manager. He was the one that called him up for the NT.

Why didn't we get Che Adams on development squad and lian him out...looked quality tonight

Looked brilliant vs Spurs I agree, even though it is only 1 game.

Is he not a local lad? Sure he played for someone like Nuneaton or Ilkeston before going to Sheffield United?

I wonder if we have made a sneaky offer for Darren Fletcher now he is on a free.

Darren Fletcher available on a free apparently. Would be worth a punt IMO. He'll probably be off to West Ham, but we can at least try. Experience would be invaluable.

Said it in the summer but with West Ham sniffing around, may be too much of a battle on our hands.

I am somewhat surprised things have gone so quiet after the promising start we made this month.

looks like Scott Sinclair is off the villa and jack cork now in talks with Swansea, both players mentioned in here, and both player that realistically would have been good targets for us. not saying that we didn't enquire, but there not coming here, just can help feel we maybe missed out. 

fingers crossed we do bring in some quality to add to the squad for the run in. 

in addition to Krama that is.

Would Omar Abdulrahman from Al-Ain be a realistic target for us? Would people want him? I know its only the UAE league but he looks a talent.

Diego Forlan looking for a short term loan move this window to see out his contract in Japan where he is rumoured to be unsettled. A loan move could be doable for us, particularly as the media seem to be reporting Hull are sniffing about. He could fill in out wide and up top and is good for goals.

Kim Bo-Kyung is also available on a free transfer. Not sure how good he really is - his release from Cardiff may be telling of that - but the one time I did see him play he looked quite dangerous. He's done well for South Korea too.

Just throwing a few more creative player's names into the hat.

Said it in the summer but with West Ham sniffing around, may be too much of a battle on our hands.

I am somewhat surprised things have gone so quiet after the promising start we made this month.

If he has an offer from West Ham, you wonder what the delay is.  Maybe he doesn't;t want to move to London, or maybe he isn't getting any assurance about playing.

His whole season was planned with Upson being in the back 4. He'll be in and playing.

Might as well bet on relegation.

What are you basing that on?

He ain't good enough.

West Ham fans say he is a liability. 

Archived