Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

That has to be it. Pearson needs to go.

I didn't hear what he said on Radio Leicester - did anyone else? But I saw him on Sky and felt he was honest, and keen to focus on our failings rather than deflect blame. In fact he said 'I can't keep focusing on the positives'.

How can he keep focussing on the positives when they are hugely outweighed by the negatives.

I can't go to work and say well I did OK today and tried hard but miserably failed to reach my target and then told someone on the phone who abused me to **** off and die my P45 would be on my desk quicker than Leicester conceding equalisers!!!!

Keep Pearson. Imagine being promoted every other season and having a premier league tour every other season.

How Brilliant would that be compared to the last 10 years of turmoil we've been through.

Are you willing to put up with this until April??? How can you put yourself through that?

I don't agree with your Pulis 'no chance'. As for MON, you might stand a chance of employing him in a consultancy role if it doesn't use up too much of his time, and if he either wishes to keep one foot in the PL or regrets opting for Sunderland ahead of us a few years back. But I doubt it. He never seemed to like the idea of people challenging a manager's authority, and there remains that major issue of him not wanting to sully his record at Leicester.

MON has everything to lose and nothing to gain by returning, in whatever capacity. He has the perfect job already.

Di Matteo would have been an interesting choice had he not started a new job in Germany recently. He lives in Leamington.

How can he keep focussing on the positives when they are hugely outweighed by the negatives.

I can't go to work and say well I did OK today and tried hard but miserably failed to reach my target and then told someone on the phone who abused me to **** off and die my P45 would be on my desk quicker than Leicester conceding equalisers!!!!

THE best post on the thread !!! as it's reality , the reality is he has to go , for results and behaviour

Well said

Don't know if new manger is the answer.Dont know if there is an amswer. Sad thing is the fact that we are not being unlucky. Every team we play is dominating possession and chances. Don't see any light at the end of the tunnel. God Sunday football can really depress you for the week ahead

Pretty sure better players and better tactics would help

Ill back him all the way. Keep the faith

For me there always have to be conditions. But if they set up like they set up today, play like they played today, and the manager responds in the way he responded, then not only should we keep backing him, but we should also be pretty optimistic about our chances of going on a run. Maybe it won't happen next week, but I'm still very hopeful. And, to be honest, if the side goes down looking that good then even we end up on ten points I'd back him to come back stronger.

It all depends on the owners. If they are comfortable to go down as they are confident we will come back then fine. My experience of East Asians is they don't like losing. If they show faith in Nigel and we go down I expect he will have to hit the ground running next season or he will be gone. I would however be surprised if they will be ok about relegation. I think today may prove to be a turning point as we could easily get to new year with no more than 13 and that would likely not be recoverable.

I don't agree with your Pulis 'no chance'. As for MON, you might stand a chance of employing him in a consultancy role if it doesn't use up too much of his time, and if he either wishes to keep one foot in the PL or regrets opting for Sunderland ahead of us a few years back. But I doubt it. He never seemed to like the idea of people challenging a manager's authority, and there remains that major issue of him not wanting to sully his record at Leicester.

As much as we'd all love to see the return of MON and I actually think he would be able to keep Leicester up, I just can't see him returning I think he's said many times before "Never go back". The owners tried to get him to replace Sven three years back and apparently turned us down. 

It's unfortunate that so much promise has turned to despair.

At the end of last season, nobody (including all those posting shit like, 'what did you expect? Get real') expected us to be in this position. Maybe 16th or 17th but not bottom and cut adrift from safety.

I'm afraid the excuses are drying up. The smiley faces with 'only 1 point from 17th' are now gone. The yearning for 4-4-2 etc is all just a mask.

Nigel Pearson does not have the qualities needed to be a Premiership manager. Our best chance to survive is to have a change at the top. If the thinking is that we can go up with Pearson next year then i'd be very disappointed.

We've waited 10 years, Pearson has had the last 3 to prepare for it and it looks like its been for nought.

To STILL be conceding goals like the 1st today is bloody criminal and to STILL be resorting to hoofball when we're behind is ridiculous.

I dont want to be right about this but tell me something that proves me wrong.

Please.

It all depends on the owners. If they are comfortable to go down as they are confident we will come back then fine. My experience of East Asians is they don't like losing. If they show faith in Nigel and we go down I expect he will have to hit the ground running next season or he will be gone. I would however be surprised if they will be ok about relegation. I think today may prove to be a turning point as we could easily get to new year with no more than 13 and that would likely not be recoverable.

It took longer than they wanted to get promoted. They won't want to go down.

Expect something to happen...

That has to be Pearson's call, can you see him making it. Perhaps we have those people here already but they aren't utilised? Who knows, all very frustrating.

Could he pushed into making that call?

I'd prefer this to firing him. And there are areas which clearly point towards a deficiency in the coaching (e.g. set pieces).

For me there always have to be conditions. But if they set up like they set up today, play like they played today, and the manager responds in the way he responded, then not only should we keep backing him, but we should also be pretty optimistic about our chances of going on a run. Maybe it won't happen next week, but I'm still very hopeful. And, to be honest, if the side goes down looking that good then even we end up on ten points I'd back him to come back stronger.

You think we were good today ?

Wow

Archived