Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

That has to be it. Pearson needs to go.

No, I was in favour of giving him till Christmas at least.

As for Pulis, not for me. He'd masterbates the hoofball rather than cure it. I wouldn't say no to Karanka or even trying to prise Dyche from Burnley with a promise of transfer funds given how much he complains about the disparity of transfer budgets.

Were all asuming Pulis will want to join our shit club!!!

If the season is over then I would expect a lot of you not to bother coming again, get real and get behind the team you are supposed to be SUPPORTERS.

sick of hearing/reading all the negativity.

Are you supprised after 2 points in 10 games

It all went tits up after Man Utd.... when Knockaert was dropped over his gaff to the french press. We had a good formation 4 4 2 with Knockaert and Mahrez on the wings...

Pearson for reasons only known to him hasn't put Knockaert back in the team... and the balance has gone, he's unable to recover, almost to the point where he deosn't know what he's doing?

Bring back Knockaert, on the wing with Mahrez and the 4 4 2 again... he may just be able to salvage something...

Calm down every one. The club is united around Pearson - players, owners and most of the fans, WE are in a tight spot and that why we have to stop bickering and fight. It is frustrating yes... but we are not out classed - we are making chances and played an open attacking game away form home today against an experienced set of players. There is no better option than giving Nigel and the players our support as they work to change these results. I am not a big fan of Pearson - he has his blind spots - and the transfer business in the summer was, in hindsight inadequate - we can have an inquest and shoot the guilty and even learn a hard lesson - but moaning about it will not fix our results. There is no better option.

Three games on the bounce we have gone 2 against three in the middle of the park and taken the lead. Three games on the bounce we have lost. It's tactics people and I'm afraid the management seem sadly lacking in this dept. get the lead and then match up in the middle. a Sunday league team boss would surely work that out, especially when two games are away from home and the other against a supposedly excellent possession outfit.

But hey ho, we'll carry on the same way

Today convinced me that NP doesnt know what he is doing. Shame as he has given us a great ride. Just as he had no answer to our slide two seasons ago, here we are again. Time for a change before it's too late. Astonishingly, this group with better guidance (and three or four additions ) are not the worst team in this division. Infact, they could get out of this mess but it will be very close, even with a good run of results.

Thats the best thing, so many u-turns from posters you thought may be had a bit about them. Nothing like a sticky run for people to show their true colours.

Still very fine margins for me and when I say NP has done more than enough at this club over the last 5 seasons to deserve the full season, I mean it.

I agree with giving him all the time he needs if we're planning for the long term but if we want to stay up this season he has been given ample time to turn this around and it would be totally understandable if he got the chop.

As I said in another post the margins are fine but as others replied, it's not a coincidence that we're on the wrong end of these fine margins every week. Cumulatively over the last 10 games we probably have been unfortunate not to get another 3 or 4 points but even 6 points from 10 games would be a massive step backwards and we'd be in a rut we showed little sign of emerging from.

It all went tits up after Man Utd.... when Knockaert was dropped over his gaff to the french press. We had a good formation 4 4 2 with Knockaert and Mahrez on the wings...

Pearson for reasons only known to him hasn't put Knockaert back in the team... and the balance has gone, he's unable to recover, almost to the point where he deosn't know what he's doing?

Bring back Knockaert, on the wing with Mahrez and the 4 4 2 again... he may just be able to salvage something...

mahrez? not on todays performance but schlupp is shocking and albrighton wasnt very good when he came on.maybe scrap the wingers and give king a go behind the front 2.

Knockaert has started one game this season.

I'd like to see him play more but you certainly can't attribute our good form at the start of the season to him

Today convinced me that NP doesnt know what he is doing. Shame as he has given us a great ride. Just as he had no answer to our slide two seasons ago, here we are again. Time for a change before it's too late. Astonishingly, this group with better guidance (and three or four additions ) are not the worst team in this division. Infact, they could get out of this mess but it will be very close, even with a good run of results.

He is struggling - No shame in admitting we need help. I have suggested before we get help in - to improve Nigel's decision making and prioritising to ensure he fixes the right things - to help with the organisation and tactical options and maybe a psychologist - that would be a better hope than a leap into the unknown. .

If the premier league is supposedly the best league in the world we should have no problem attracting good quality managers from the Dutch League or Bundesliga..

It's viewed over here as the best. No idea what the Dutch and Germans think about it.

Archived