Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Away v West Ham 2014 Post Match 2-0

90% of the goals we've conceded in this run have come about through individual error. Teams don't have to work hard to beat us, that's the most frustrating thing.[/quote

I'd imagine that the fans of just about every team ever relegated have rattled on about the number of individual mistakes.

90% of the goals we've conceded in this run have come about through individual error. Teams don't have to work hard to beat us, that's the most frustrating thing.

Frustrating thing is today, their defence hardly had to work hard either, lots of hoofs up field, a few hit and hopes up to vardy, total waste of mine and every city fans time going,

It went how I expected. This was always going to be a tough match up.

We are lacking in quality in the final third, West Ham defended well.

We gave away the lead, you can't do that against 4th away from home and expect to get something from the match. Downing's finish was quality, although it summed up our season that according to the stats, West Ham had 2 shots on goal and scored 2 goals.

We had a go at the end, and a consolation goal would have been fair and given us a glimmer of a point, but the result never looked really in doubt.

We learnt nothing new, the players put in a good effort but were simply not quite good enough, one positive would be Hamer who again looked comfortable in goal.

Another positive would be our set piece defending, which I felt was vastly improved.

90% of the goals we've conceded in this run have come about through individual error. Teams don't have to work hard to beat us, that's the most frustrating thing.[/quote

I'd imagine that the fans of just about every team ever relegated have rattled on about the number of individual mistakes.

Yes you are right. I remember Cardiff doing the same last year.

It just seems so avoidable with a bit of common sense.

Yeah we are screwed.  No one has 10 points at xmas and then goes on to survive.  Bottom yes, but rock bottom and playing like a Sunday league side not a chance.  We need to realistically win 8 out of the last 21 to even give ourselves a chance.  8!  I'd be happy just to win one more and actually look good value for it.  We are the worst team in the prem by an absolute country mile.  Togetherness appears to be there but there is zero quality from back to front.  This team, with how low it is on confidence would get beaten just as easily now by half the championship teams no question.  Roll on May.

Archived