Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox 4 Life

AFCON

A shame for him, young lad deserves to represent his nation the way he's been playing, hope he isn't too gutted by the decision and his injury heals quickly, he'll play a major role in out second half of the season

If we were going to lose Schlupp for about a month anyway, I'd rather he went off to the tournament and came back in good form rather than sitting on the treatment table instead. Who knows how long it will take to get him back up to speed now? Might be Lawrence's chance to make an impression.

If we were going to lose Schlupp for about a month anyway, I'd rather he went off to the tournament and came back in good form rather than sitting on the treatment table instead. Who knows how long it will take to get him back up to speed now? Might be Lawrence's chance to make an impression.

Shame for Jeff but I think it will benefit us more than if he went to the tournament it is quite an intense month and he would most likely need a break after the tournament before coming back to the first team anyway.

It is what it is hopefully have Jeff fully fit before the end of the month.

For me it can only be seen as a negative him not going to AFCON. Tournament football is a massive experience he is now going to miss out on. Would have much rather he go to the tournament and kept himself fit for when he returned. Now he will be out for 3 weeks, lose match fitness and need some games to get back upto speed. Such a shame he got injured. Lets hope for a speedy recovery.

If he had gone to the AFCON, Schlupp would have been a right off until March in reality, so selfishly for Leicester City and us as fans it works out well that he recovers from the injury whilst resting the rest of his body for a couple weeks and then comes back in the fold. He's been on fire recently so it works out really well for us. 

Archived