Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox 4 Life

AFCON

Our 2 most on form and creative players gone for up to 5 weeks. How do you think we replace them? Is it time to chuck Lawrence in and see what he can do or do we target wingers in the window. Albrighton a lock to start?

Bad timing with crucial home games against Villa and Stoke.

It's second rate football in dangerous countries don't get why people would leave a premiership season for the this shower of fuukkkin shite cup

I think the players going may disagree that it a f s cup, representing their countries in their equivalent of our European championships would be an honour. Let it be buddy..we'll be fine

It's just ironic that neither of them were actually born in Africa!

That's not ironic, mate.

If you don't want to potentially lose players to this tournament then don't sign African players or players of African origin. We're just gonna have to deal with it like many other Premiet Leagues team are. Of course they will both be a major loss but it is not a second rate tournament. And speaking of dangerous countries, wasn't the last Euro Championship in Ukraine?

Let's not, else I'll employ some juju against Pearson 

Look, I supported Algeria avidly in the world cup but now you lot are just being selfish. You've got a good enough attack to win the competition without our Riyad. We need him! The quickest way for us to get him back is either for the tournament to be suspended or you to be knocked out early on. I know what's more likely. 

Watching him play makes me happy. 

Edit: Surely Brahimi could pretty much win it for you on his own? Really rate him.

Look, I supported Algeria avidly in the world cup but now you lot are just being selfish. You've got a good enough attack to win the competition without our Riyad. We need him! The quickest way for us to get him back is either for the tournament to be suspended or you to be knocked out early on. I know what's more likely. 

Watching him play makes me happy. 

Edit: Surely Brahimi could pretty much win it for you on his own? Really rate him.

Our teams quite nice innit? Midfield four of Mahrez, Abeid, Bentaleb, and Feghouli. Phwoah. 

Okay fine, I wont juju Pearson if we crash out. 

Archived