Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

Burgers

How was your Hueys?

Quality, I went for the trio option, a couple a guys I was with went for the world famous and seafood sandwich.........feedback was superb.  Probably one of the best burgers I tasted.  The nacho starter was crazy!! :thumbup:

Not as good as the Korean Burger shack, in Olive Garden, Mississippi, that place is the real deal, his blackened prawn burger or the panda extreme burger is something else.  I will find the address and PM it to you.  It's rustic as shit but the food is amazing

I'm just glad you slipped me the roofie before it was my round.

lol

I'm in Leicester on the 7th Feb, if you really want to buy me a beer back?

Quality, I went for the trio option, a couple a guys I was with went for the world famous and seafood sandwich.........feedback was superb.  Probably one of the best burgers I tasted.  The nacho starter was crazy!! :thumbup:

Not as good as the Korean Burger shack, in Olive Garden, Mississippi, that place is the real deal, his blackened prawn burger or the panda extreme burger is something else.  I will find the address and PM it to you.  It's rustic as shit but the food is amazing

lol

I think I'm going to the Palace game, when's that?

lol

The Trio's are brilliant, personal favourites are the Texan Toast and Bluff City. 

7th, I will be there aswell!!  Shall I book us a VIP table at Platinum Lace???

:thumbup: For next time!!

We'll be seeing enough tits on the pitch. I'll PM you nearer the time when I know for sure.

No what is this :)

Burger and chips is the one constant on pretty much all pub menus, whether it's a Spoons or one of Moose's hipster craft ale joints. If you take £10 as the base and price (blame London) you can work out how steep a place is. I went to a pub the other week and the burger and chips was £15 (!). Burger index of 150. Outrageous.

Did a bit of googling and found this...

http://www.economist.com/content/big-mac-index

Economists using the price of Big Mac's in countries to determine how valued/undervalued a countries currency is lol

Any excuse to travel the world eating burgers!

That's where my idea for the Pub Burger index came from :D I have zero imagination

Monster Munch Burger- 

Nice soft cob, 100% Aberdeen Angus Quarter-Pounder. Thousand Islands Dressing, A slice of plastic cheese, then about 4 full size monster munch crisps on top. 

Enjoy. 

Archived