Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

Burgers

I'm going Brussels next week.

Cant see myself being tempted away from moules et friets all weekend though..............hmmm mussels........ :wub:

Housiplou might be wort a visit. It is about 5-10minute walk from the main square.

I read a lot of people shitting on Brussels but I really loved it.

Go to Hemgies mate.

Housiplou might be wort a visit. It is about 5-10minute walk from the main square.

I read a lot of people shitting on Brussels but I really loved it.

I'll check them out thanks, any of them do mussels and chips??

I know this is a subject about overpriced gourmet burgers but who doesn't like to smash a cpl of McDonalds double cheeseburgers down their neck.

And you get change for a fiver. Pound for pound you will struggle to beat it.

I know this is a subject about overpriced gourmet burgers but who doesn't like to smash a cpl of McDonalds double cheeseburgers down their neck.

And you get change for a fiver. Pound for pound you will struggle to beat it.

I've not found better value for money than the challenge burger from flaming grill, 24oz burger with a load of other stuff for a tenner.

I've not found better value for money than the challenge burger from flaming grill, 24oz burger with a load of other stuff for a tenner.

Tried that once, quality is obviously not great but the value is good. My mate ordered it even though he had no intention of doing the challenge just cos it worked out at the best value.

Didn't complete it btw left one chicken breast, was ashamed in all honesty. 

Tried that once, quality is obviously not great but the value is good. My mate ordered it even though he had no intention of doing the challenge just cos it worked out at the best value.

Didn't complete it btw left one chicken breast, was ashamed in all honesty. 

Quality-wise was better than I expected tbh, thought obviously not the best burger ever.

Literally had about 2 mouthfuls of beef left but I just couldn't face it. My biggest regret to this day.

Quality-wise was better than I expected tbh, thought obviously not the best burger ever.

Literally had about 2 mouthfuls of beef left but I just couldn't face it. My biggest regret to this day.

One of my mates had a little bit of beef left, didn't eat it.....orders a dessert. lol

This is the Dip & Flip burger from Dip & Flip in Clapham. It is a beast, it consists of roast beef on top of the burger and the most indulgent gravy i've ever tasted to dip the whole lot in. It takes bodies. The gravy is slowly simmered for something daft like 3 days and i've never tasted owt like it. Everyone should be willing to do a 300 mile round trip to try it.

untitled.bmp

Ones in London top any burgers in the country.

lol

I think I've heard it all now, you must have a beef fillet in Buenos Aires, whisky in Scotland, falafel in Haifa, jerk chicken in the carribean.

Oh and a burger in London.

These places must be making a fortune shovelling this out at massively extortionate prices.

lol

I think I've heard it all now, you must have a beef fillet in Buenos Aires, whisky in Scotland, falafel in Haifa, jerk chicken in the carribean.

Oh and a burger in London.

These places must be making a fortune shovelling this out at massively extortionate prices.

He said in the country, not world.

Archived