Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Decent restaurants in and around town?

8 hours ago, Unabomber said:

Yeah had a look but doubt we will get in for next Saturday night. Will go one day though.

Hmm it's definitely an option.

I will check that out haven't been before.

Has anyone been to the grey lady before? 

Grey lady wasn't the best in my opinion. Being honest, I don't go to many classy restaurants but we went not long ago and I found it very pretentious and expensive for what you got. I'm sure there are better places in Leicestershire.

Went to Pho on Saturday night. Very impressed. A little slow on the drinks but the food was top notch. Vegetable spring rolls to start and a crispy beef dish for main. One of the waiters was incredibly well informed about the menu and culture of the food. Fully recommend. 

On 05/11/2017 at 09:09, Unabomber said:

Went to north last night and the food was completely faultless. Honestly amazing main courses.

Did you go Wilderness? It’s possibly the most well regarded restaurant in Birmingham. Adam’s which is beautifully opposite Pure bar not far behind 

24 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Did you go Wilderness? It’s possibly the most well regarded restaurant in Birmingham. Adam’s which is beautifully opposite Pure bar not far behind 

Nah mate I have that booked for November 25th, staying the night in Birmingham so really can't wait. Had initially tried for purnells but couldn't get the time I wanted. 

1 hour ago, Unabomber said:

Nah mate I have that booked for November 25th, staying the night in Birmingham so really can't wait. Had initially tried for purnells but couldn't get the time I wanted. 

Purnells is good but Wilderness is unique. It’s just a shame it’s opposite the sex shop and under a dingy bridge.