Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Spurs FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread

I'm sorry mate but I don't understand that mentality at all. Last season we were immense, probably my favourite season supporting city. This season looks a step too far for us but it's not as bad as some like to make out

I usually agree with you mate, as you know.

But personally, I think it's a crappy season so far. Went out the league cup, look like going out the FA cup, bottom of the league. Yeah, I think it's as bad as some make out really.

It would be nice to make a fist of this game, get back into it and give the season a bit of a kick-start.

I agree we do miss him when he's not playing. Breaks up play, gets tackles in, retains possesion. Him and James our best partnership?

I agree 100%. We have looked best when we have 2 holding players giving everybody in front more freedom. Next match James should start, lets hope Hammond is fit.

But personally, I think it's a crappy season so far. Went out the league cup, look like going out the FA cup, bottom of the league. Yeah, I think it's as bad as some make out really.

Have to agree with Col.

Seriously, what could make this season any worse? So OK, we don't always look that bad. But as Col says. Bottom of the league and could be out of both cups? Not a roaring success is it (and when I say success, I mean staying up)

It would be nice to make a fist of this game, get back into it and give the season a bit of a kick-start.

You were expecting what?

Have to agree with Col.

Seriously, what could make this season any worse? So OK, we don't always look that bad. But as Col says. Bottom of the league and could be out of both cups? Not a roaring success is it (and when I say success, I mean staying up)

PS. Wasn't expecting anything this season, but that doesn't make it any easier to accept!

I agree 100%. We have looked best when we have 2 holding players giving everybody in front more freedom. Next match James should start, lets hope Hammond is fit.

Definatly, Yeah I think he should be back soon.I wonder how many points we have gained with him in team and not in the team?

It's football Col. Teams lose games! Not seen anything to suggest the players aren't trying to get us out of this. Just bored of all the negativity

Archived