Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Spurs FA Cup 4th Round Match Thread

Don't get it when people say 'I can't be doing with all the negativity'.

a. What is there to be positive about?

b. People treating this like it's just a token season in the prem so we should just 'enjoy' it and 'let it be' 'it is what it is'. Im pretty sure we have worked for 10 years to get in the prem and try to STAY in the prem. This is not a token season.

b. People treating this like it's just a token season in the prem so we should just 'enjoy' it and 'let it be' 'it is what it is'. Im pretty sure we have worked for 10 years to get in the prem and try to STAY in the prem. This is not a token season.

This in spades. What is worse we were/are never prepared for life in the PL.

What does your constant moaning actually achieve?

What does your constant moaning actually achieve?

Correct, but this is a discussin forum about LCFC, it's somewhere to vent and be honest. Possitivity at this stage achieves nothing either? Whats the point in pretending everythings ok and we are all happy?

Top post.

Although some might say you have 'delusions of grandeur'

I just want to see my team win some football matches.

I'm sorry mate but I don't understand that mentality at all. Last season we were immense, probably my favourite season supporting city. This season looks a step too far for us but it's not as bad as some like to make out

It's not a mentality

This season is a let down

Last season was a great season I agree

But it doesn't stop this season from being a let down so far

This this and more this

This entirely this

Archived