Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue will

Kramaric

Surely this means another striker is coming in!!?

Unfortunately I don't think it will

To quote Claudio

"I spoke with him and if he wants to say I will be very happy, because I think he is a fantastic striker, who scores goals.

"But in my team it is difficult because I prefer Leonardo Ulloa, Jamie Vardy and Shinji Okazaki as the three strikers.

Seems he only wants 3 out and out forwards and seemingly going by pass games Mahrez being a possible fourth option

Unfortunately I don't think it will

To quote Claudio

"I spoke with him and if he wants to say I will be very happy, because I think he is a fantastic striker, who scores goals.

"But in my team it is difficult because I prefer Leonardo Ulloa, Jamie Vardy and Shinji Okazaki as the three strikers.

Seems he only wants 3 out and out forwards and seemingly going by pass games Mahrez being a possible fourth option

We'll bring one in, probably on loan

Hoffenheim's striker crisis continues even during their winter break training camp:

Kevin Kuranyi is allegedly still suffering from a bug and missed out on a larger chunk of training, whilst Uth and Volland have also failed to live up to expectations during their most recent friendlies.

This means Kramaric could potentially feature as a starter for the German side as they take on Leverkusen this weekend.

I think this means we have big plans for Amartey. We need to find a way to get Gray and him on the pitch, without necessarily having to leave Drinky or Albrighton in the cold (certainly not Mahrez and Kante).

If the plan is to ease out a striker to ease in a defender/defensive mid I'm not too keen on it!

----------Kasper---------

-Simpson--Wes--Huth--Fuchs-

---Drinky--Kante--Amartey---

---Gray----Vardy---Mahrez--

Looks nice on paper but rarely works on a consistent basis.

If the plan is to ease out a striker to ease in a defender/defensive mid I'm not too keen on it!

It'd probably be more like

---------------Kasper---------
---------------Amarty-------------
--------Drinky-------Kante---------
--Mahrex--------------------Gray-
--------------Vardy----------------

What's the worst that could happen? We play him, he gets one on one to win a game, bottles it and we miss out on winning the league by a point?  :D

Fair enough. ulloa would never do that.

People see players so differently.

Some see brilliant centre-forwards. Others see temperamental misfits.  

I've still got no idea why Kramaric was signed. It's like buying a waste bin and using a cardboard box for your rubbish instead.

What point is there in keeping anything or anyone around that doesn't serve a purpose?

Is he any good? No idea!

He's had less sunlit exposure than a bottom dweller in the Marianas Trench.

We could have signed every down and out on the city streets for less than I imagine we're we're paying him - and at least provided a valuable social service.

Instead he's been left in a siding for forgotten footballers like a steam engine waiting for the scrapyard.

What he's done/not done or who he's upset I've no idea but there's no clear signs of his star being reborn.

Stories keep emerging about this club or that club wanting him.

It seems to have gone on so long I think the Duke of Wharton's HellFire Club was the first mentioned!  :whistle:  

hope you never have a problem with your hard drive.

I agree. Maybe one of the CMs can be pushed further forward to make it a 4-4-1-1.

Archived