Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue will

Kramaric

From what I've seen of his few 10 minute appearances he looks useful, clever and gives the defence something different to think about, after getting frustrated with ulloas pathetic performances recently I thought kramaric was nailed on to start this game and was actually shocked he didn't make the squad! If he's on his way then FairPlay to him because he hasn't been given a single chance in this team, if he moves on and has a fantastic career more fool Ranieri in my opinion!

Completely agree

From what I've seen of his few 10 minute appearances he looks useful, clever and gives the defence something different to think about, after getting frustrated with ulloas pathetic performances recently I thought kramaric was nailed on to start this game and was actually shocked he didn't make the squad! If he's on his way then FairPlay to him because he hasn't been given a single chance in this team, if he moves on and has a fantastic career more fool Ranieri in my opinion!

The problem for Kramaric is that we've moved on too quickly from a club that was destined for relegation to where we are now. He didn't hit the ground running in his first few games and since has just played catch up.

The move as it turns out, was the wrong thing for him at the wrong time. He probably can go elsewhere and score a hatful, but here, we've moved on too quickly in our style to be able to integrate him, and defensively, he's probably our weakest striker.

He has come from a league where the pace and intensity is much slower than our current game, where defenders are incomparable to the physicality and brutalness of those in the Premier League.

When he has had a chance, he's looked quicker this season compared to last, but those little chipped efforts at goal when one on one, rather than putting his foot through the ball, showed that he's still very raw. I do feel he deserved more of a chance, ahead of Ulloa and Okazaki at times, but for some reason, Claudio just doesn't seem to think he is up to the task.

Good luck to him.

Honestly believe he would score more than Ulloa / Okazaki combined if he played every game this season. (which isnt entirely difficult)

Crazy that a 9.7M signing isnt even getting a chance to prove himself, looks like he will be gone in the next few weeks.

Done nothing to show himself capable of your first point.

£7.4m according to those with links to the club.

He gets the chance every day in training to prove himself to the manager. What do people think goes on in training for him to be overlooked continuously? We're not managed by an idiot, we're managed by someone who has worked with some of the best in the world. Who shows himself capable of tactically changing games and tweaking player before and during games to get results. But no, fans who have basically just watched a youtube video of a league about as good as league one, who have absolutely no idea of what he does (or doesn't do) in training etc. know better.

He gets the chance every day in training to prove himself to the manager. What do people think goes on in training for him to be overlooked continuously? We're not managed by an idiot, we're managed by someone who has worked with some of the best in the world. Who shows himself capable of tactically changing games and tweaking player before and during games to get results. But no, fans who have basically just watched a youtube video of a league about as good as league one, who have absolutely no idea of what he does (or doesn't do) in training etc. know better.

Vardy was abysmal his first season here, players can change and he deserves a chance in my opinion. 

I'm sure this is nothing personal from Ranieri.

None of our strikers were Ranieri signings so there is no favouritism and every player started with a clean slate to impress the manager and Kramaric has obviously done the least,

The manager sees him every day in training and something isn't right. If he isn't performing as well as the others why should he play ahead of them just because he cost more?

I'm disappointed as I thought he'd be a big player for us but I trust Ranieri has his reasons

This.

If an unknown 18 year old Messi turned up for a trial today at Leicester he'd be in the first team by the end of the month.

People are judging Kramaric as the player they think he is not the player Ranieri sees in training every day,

Vardy was abysmal his first season here, players can change and he deserves a chance in my opinion. 

And yet the manager kept giving him a chance because he believed in him. Where as he didn't keep giving players like Neil Danns a chance or Mills because he thought they weren't up to it.

If Ranieri doesn't believe in him he's not going to keep plugging away.  He gets a chance every day to show the manger what he can do.

There is a bit of talent about him, but for Ranieri to keep overlooking him completely he has to see a serious flaw there that means he doesn't trust him above the others. Whether that's his skills, or conditioning, his mentality, there has to be something.

Don't think Ranieri will care, if we finish top 6 without using Kramaric.

No he wasn't, he'd made a massive step-up and proved useful and gave us something different. I think the fact he didn't scored 20 goals and gave away 1 stupid penalty many people seem to think he was awful but it was clear his energy and desire were going to help us. He found his feet the next season and has been brilliant ever since

Granted, Krammy hasn't been given much of a chance but the few times I've seen him play, he clearly has a bit of skill but doesn't look like much of a goal threat and doesn't really work in any of our systems. We're not in a position to be risking making big tactical changes in the slim chance that he suddenly starts scoring at a rate that he did previously in a far lower quality league. Also the fact that he has made so few appearances under 2 good managers suggests that he doesn't shine in training or perhaps just doesn't put the effort in. 

I quite like what I have seen of Kramaric, and he always looks happy in pictures and when warming up. However Claudio is a very astute manager and doesn't seem to think he fits our team.

I would quite like to see him again in one match or another though. 3 in 10 days still to go, and Vardy probably cannot do all 3.

If he doesn't shine in training or doesn't put the effort in don't you think we would know about it by now?

And even if he didn't put the effort in in training by now I couldn't blame him. He has been, perhaps unfairly, overlooked for a while now.

What like the massive indication of him not getting pick and the manager telling him to move?

What's more likely is he is brilliant in training, banging them in from all angles, fittest at the club, great mentality... but Ranieri has just taken a disliking to him and fallen out. Just as Pearson did with Mills, Beckford and Danns when 90% were screaming for their inclusion and when people laughed that we didn't need to sign fat, slow overrated Wes Morgan as we had Bamba and Mills in the middle already .

What like the massive indication of him not getting pick and the manager telling him to move?

What's more likely is he is brilliant in training, banging them in from all angles, fittest at the club, great mentality... but Ranieri has just taken a disliking to him and fallen out. Just as Pearson did with Mills, Beckford and Danns when 90% were screaming for their inclusion and when people laughed that we didn't need to sign fat, slow overrated Wes Morgan as we had Bamba and Mills in the middle already .

You having a bad day at the office Babs ? ... Top level sarcasm though, I love it !

Archived