Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue will

Kramaric

All I'm saying is ulloa is practically useless given his last few appearances, surely if that lump has been given chances surely kram should have been given more than 10 measly minutes!! Anyway good luck to the lad and his new club!

Can see your point but they are completely different types of striker and I think Claudio favours the strength and aerial threat and the ability of Ulloa to hold up the ball and bring our wingers and midfielders into play. Probably comes down to Kramaric just not suiting our system. Perhaps if he could press and play at a high intensity like Okazaki, then he would be favoured over Shinji, with his added goal threat, but seems Claudio has made his mind up. More importantly now, is to get a striker in. I will be shocked if we don't and it's a big mistake. 

All I'm saying is ulloa is practically useless given his last few appearances, surely if that lump has been given chances surely kram should have been given more than 10 measly minutes!! Anyway good luck to the lad and his new club!

I think you've answered your own question .... If that 'lump' is playing what does it say about AK ??

There is defo more to this than meets the eye and until we find out one day all we are doing is shooting in the dark.

Kram has to be on his way. Best for all currently. Don't think the guy has been given a fair crack of the whip tbf.

He clearly has talent, but like all strikers they need regular game time to gain confidence and get their eye in.

I wish the guy good luck and hope he goes somewhere soon that is a better fit for his ability.

It's a shame really. I think most people just want to see him play shit with a striker next to him to make us all feel better about the fact he was one of our most expensive players yet he's had less game time than Ullloa and Okazaki who haven't done too much this season. I was quite surprised not to see him start on Sunday. I hope he gets one or two games in before he leaves. More to settle my curiosity  than anything else.  I agree with what the other guy said though which is, if he was good enough, he'd be picked up in training and be thrown into the game. Gray started after training with us twice. 

If he leave us I believe that it will be a big mistake.

To me, it's crazy that we are allowing opportunities to Ulloa, instead of kramaric.

From what I have seen of either player over the last 12 months, I can't believe we are willing to let go the talented 23 year old, but keep the ineffective lump.

Guest CityFan 06

If/when he moves on, best of luck to him. Hopefully he finds the right club that will suit him in his next career move. I still think he is a very decent striker. 

Thought the QPR game last season summed him up perfectly.

Remember him in behind down the left, waiting for him to roll it across the 6 yard box and yet he stops the ball dead on the byline, cuts back, then back again and the chance was gone.

Contrast this with his goal which was brilliantly taken.

Truth is we've seen more examples of the first case than the second. Think he'll be better suited to a slower paced game.

Done nothing to show himself capable of your first point.

£7.4m according to those with links to the club.

He gets the chance every day in training to prove himself to the manager. What do people think goes on in training for him to be overlooked continuously? We're not managed by an idiot, we're managed by someone who has worked with some of the best in the world. Who shows himself capable of tactically changing games and tweaking player before and during games to get results. But no, fans who have basically just watched a youtube video of a league about as good as league one, who have absolutely no idea of what he does (or doesn't do) in training etc. know better.

I dont disagree, but why so hard from Claudio .A few minutes from the Bench, would not be negative it would give the lad encouragement.

Plus at 7-8mil, it must be worth a crack.Its not that we havent carried some chosen players,

even through this exceptional first part of the season.I dont like the idea that with Claudios statement, that Shinji , Ulloa are beeing guarranteed selection without competition,

and the don with this is not looking further than Plan A -B. It could be in this case with all his good work, he is being rather short sited.

BUT I supported and backed Claudio, before a ball was kicked, so I will take the rough

with the smooth...

just a shame thats all, somehow I cant get it into me that Kramaric, would be so poor in training, or squad duties.

I for one, will start to comment even less in this Kramaric thread, there is no point, of playing tic-tac-toe on opinions.

Its all been said.Even If Kramaric issue turns out to be a Claudio folley, our Claudio is so much in credit, for this season, no dig from me.

Ranieri has already said Kramaric works hard. There is clearly no attitude problem. Must simply be a stylistic one.

“If he stays here, I’m very happy because he is a good player, a fantastic boy, but he doesn’t have too many chances to play. I suggested to him to go. He needs to play – in my opinion he is a very good goalscorer with good skills. Now it’s important for him, it’s important to feel good, he works hard[/] but every time he’s on the bench or not on the bench. It’s not easy for him – he needs to smell the grass.”

Ranieri says that Kramaric is a "fabulous striker" and " a great lad" but that he prefers the other strikers? I guess if he is looking to sell him for more or less what we paid for him then he is hardly likely to say "he is crap" and "an asshole"? I also think it's a lame argument to say he doesn't suit our style of play as Ulloa and Okazaki have done nothing special this season. So there are only two possible conclusions: he and Ranieri don't get on (aka Pearson/Albrighton) or he really is truly crap? I hope its not the former????  

Ranieri says that Kramaric is a "fabulous striker" and " a great lad" but that he prefers the other strikers? I guess if he is looking to sell him for more or less what we paid for him then he is hardly likely to say "he is crap" and "an asshole"? I also think it's a lame argument to say he doesn't suit our style of play as Ulloa and Okazaki have done nothing special this season. So there are only two possible conclusions: he and Ranieri don't get on (aka Pearson/Albrighton) or he really is truly crap? I hope its not the former????

People still coming out with Pearson didn't get on with people stuff?

Ranieri has already said Kramaric works hard. There is clearly no attitude problem. Must simply be a stylistic one.

“If he stays here, I’m very happy because he is a good player, a fantastic boy, but he doesn’t have too many chances to play. I suggested to him to go. He needs to play – in my opinion he is a very good goalscorer with good skills. Now it’s important for him, it’s important to feel good, he works hard[/] but every time he’s on the bench or not on the bench. It’s not easy for him – he needs to smell the grass.”

He would have been involved more if he actually rated him. You don't leave players out you rate, unless there is another issue. You can't take much from these comments as he knows any negative comment will knock the price down.

He's clearly not in our plans but I'm still adamant he could be, therefore he needs to go on loan and not be sold

He needs to be sold ASAP.

He's 25 in June.

NP thought he wasn't good enough.

CR thinks he isn't good enough.

Ulloa & Okazaki are average strikers at best at this level and Kramaric is nowhere near them.

We can't keep hanging on to the hope he's going to be the player we thought he was that scored goals for fun in Croatia and was wanted by the best clubs in Europe.

Now's the time to develop a strategy to get as much money as we can for him whether that be a straight sale or send him on loan in the hope that his stock rises. He's finished at Leicester so everyone should accept that, unfortunate but it just hasn't worked out.

Think it's time we bit the bullet and moved on from kram, a lot of us hoped he would be the main man but it's out of our control, let's see what Ranieri has up his sleeve, he's been great so far and I'm excited to see him bring in a striker of his own choice!

Archived