Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue will

Kramaric

Some are saying he's an expensive mistake, the mistake was he doesn't suit our style of play, and it was a mistake by the lad signing for us.

The lad clearly has a talent, but hasn't been given a chance here, and if he stays he runs the chance of ruining his career.

He is at the stage of his career where he should be playing week in, week out, and hitting his prime.

Claudio has given him the green light to move on, and as much as I would like to have seen what he could have done, given a run of games, for his own sake, he needs to be gone by the end of the window.

He needs to be sold ASAP.

He's 25 in June.

NP thought he wasn't good enough.

CR thinks he isn't good enough.

Ulloa & Okazaki are average strikers at best at this level and Kramaric is nowhere near them.

We can't keep hanging on to the hope he's going to be the player we thought he was that scored goals for fun in Croatia and was wanted by the best clubs in Europe.

Now's the time to develop a strategy to get as much money as we can for him whether that be a straight sale or send him on loan in the hope that his stock rises. He's finished at Leicester so everyone should accept that, unfortunate but it just hasn't worked out.

how do you know Pearson never rated him - he never fully dropped him.

in fact he was more than willing to give him the loan striker role in a critical time for:

arsenal away

villa away

everton away

spurs cup away (cant recall if he was up top with Leo)

man city away

during those games considering he was alone up top with barely support from his midfield, had just moved to a completely new country he managed to get 2 goals. he also should have had a penalty vs spurs and man city.

even when pearson finally went for the jugular, its not as if Kramaric was ever fully dropped

had a decent game at home vs swansea

came on as a sub vs west ham - had a shot cleared off the line after rounding the keeper - and its not as if he hit the shot poorly it was just a good block

contrast with the supposed easy chances people keep banging on about:

chip vs arsenal

missed shot vs sunderland away last season towards the end of the game

chipped shot vs west ham in the cup this season

quiet perf vs hull this season - however the whole team was quiet

its hardly a long compilation of easy misses

the one criticism i have had of ranieri this season is when we've been in winning positions (noteably sunderland, newcastle, swansea) he hasnt rotated the squad and used it as an opportunity to try and get the strikers some good playing time, however we are second so people dont want to hear it

i maintain if he was ever given a real run and turned out to be a dud, fair enough. however that has not been the case.

if we can get him out on loan it could really help him.

Never scored a goal to affect the course of a game, that's what really makes me struggle to think he'll make it with us. For all the stick Shinji gets on here, on Sunday he came on and within 15 mins or so did what Kram has never done, affected the course of the game and scored us a goal to get us into the lead.

I echo the sentiments of most people of here, I'd absolutely love him to do well and score a bunch of goals, I just can't see it happening. 

Quite clearly he is not in Ranieris plans. FA cup was his only chance of gametime and he didn't even make the bench. Shake his hand and thank him for his efforts and wish him luck wherever he goes. Sell him or at least loan him out and bring in a striker that will compliment Vardy nicely.

Sell him or at least loan him out and bring in a striker that will compliment Vardy nicely.

I could do that!

"Vardy you are looking flash today!"

"Vards my good man, you smell fantastic."

"Jamie, where do you get your hair cut? Really suits you."

Norwich have got a poverty strikeforce, he'd probably get plenty of minutes on loan there.

Cant imagine any scenario where a struggling team would bring him in to keep them up when he hasn't impressed here so this won't happen, they learned their lesson before with Hooper and that wolfs dick person so cant see that happening.

I'd keep him and loan him. He's shown some promise, but not been given a run and in our position we needed and now need more recognised forwards (I.e. We can't gamble on potential).

I'd loan him out to a high end Championship club - let's see if he can score goals down there.

Also lets be fair to him - he was scoring for fun, but in the Croatian league... I reckon I could do a job there!

The Champ will be a good acid test for him. It's a good standard, well the top teams at least.

Guest CityFan 06

I don't want him to leave because I reckon he's still got something to offer us. I like his skill and finishes (from what I've seen) but at the same time if he's not getting game time here I could understand him either moving out through a loan deal or permanently. Really want him to do well here though, as do most.

The whole Kramaric thing is just bizarre.

I'd still not be surprised if he's the most natural finisher at the club. But neither Pearson nor Ranieri play(ed) him very much.

There must be something? Just don't know what?

Well let's just say if he joins WHU he'll love the London lifestyle.

Wish him all the best ..... But hope he doesn't do too well !!!

The whole Kramaric thing is just bizarre.

I'd still not be surprised if he's the most natural finisher at the club. But neither Pearson nor Ranieri play(ed) him very much.

There must be something? Just don't know what?

Attitude, that's his problem, He's not prepared to work hard enough and earn his chance.Thinks he's a Prima Donna.

This is in direct contrast to what his manager, who sees him every day, has said yesterday.

I don't know what his attitude is like but if Ranieri wants him sold he's hardly going to talk him down.

Archived