Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue will

Kramaric

I actually feel sorry for the kid. Not money wise, of course, but he's clearly a goal scorer.

Having to play in this team at this level must make him wonder what the Hell he's done.

Today's side gave him nothing to feed off yet he still scores a superb header.

Just watched the highlights and the header looks even better on there. Definite goalscorer.

Had absolutely nothing to play with apart from balls lumped to his head or lumped into the box. Will be a great asset to another team at this level who can actually give him service. Never stopped running either. Had to come so deep just to get a touch of the ball, must have been horrible for him.

Lads next to me slagging him off all game for 'being a waste of £9m' - bore off.

Need to work the team around him completely

We've just got to be able to create chances for our striker, regardless of who it is. Lumping balls to a 5ft 10 striker who's battling two tall CBs is absolutely ridiculous, he had no chance and did brilliantly to get on the scoresheet. Get men supporting him, get the ball wide, provide him with reasonable service and it's clear he'll score goals.

Are we ruining him? Two goals already in a poorly performing team. I'd say we're marketing him pretty well.

We're probably doing him a favour. The more he scores, the more teams will be looking at him and if/when we go down he will probably be the first to go so for him it's a win/win situation.

I don't want to sound too harsh on our other players but, for me, we have 2 genuinely very good players, Kramaric and Mahrez. It was like today's formation was Pearson doing everything he could to minimise their impact on the game, so depressing to watch.

It's not harsh, it's the truth.

I don't want to sound too harsh on our other players but, for me, we have 2 genuinely very good players, Kramaric and Mahrez. It was like today's formation was Pearson doing everything he could to minimise their impact on the game, so depressing to watch.

but we played the exact same formation 5 days ago and both got 8/10 in the averages on the match day thread, one scored from the others half assist and both got national media recognition as playing superbly, as well as everyone almost unanimously agreeing on here that the system was perfect for them to strut their stuff. 

just because it didn't work today it doesn't mean it's a bad idea. 

Great header, apart from that there wasn't much to judge him on. He looked a bit rushed on the ball and his couple of skillful looking dribbles amounted to not much, a bit like Knockaert. Don't know how people are saying he's a class above on that performance. He was barely in the game, through no fault of his own of course, but still.

Great header, apart from that there wasn't much to judge him on. He looked a bit rushed on the ball and his couple of skillful looking dribbles amounted to not much, a bit like Knockaert. Don't know how people are saying he's a class above on that performance. He was barely in the game, through no fault of his own of course, but still.

I felt that way too, and the header though it was good, came about partly because the Villa defence had switched off. Otherwise I felt like he wasn't playing for the team.

Archived