Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue will

Kramaric

I don't feel sorry for him. He's got a fantastic opportunity to put himself in the shop windows to earn a regular starting spot for a top team. He's a good lad and a great player.

Whatever happens next season, I'll be following his career for a good few years and I'll make sure every footy fan who admires him knows he once played for Leicester.

He lacks composure. But he is still a very good player.

Don't agree.

The amount of times he receives the ball...waits...and then turns his man suggests he has plenty of composure.

Its a lack of speed, which he will get with game time.

Nuge and Vardy will be better for him than Mahrez and Jeff IMO.

one or two snapshots he made for himself otherwise spent 90 minutes running alone in a triangle between jagielka, Howard and stones whilst watching the ball go over his head.

on the rare occasion he got the ball on the floor he did nice stuff with it.

one or two snapshots he made for himself otherwise spent 90 minutes running alone in a triangle between jagielka, Howard and stones whilst watching the ball go over his head.

on the rare occasion he got the ball on the floor he did nice stuff with it.

Wasn't his fault.

No chance that we'll keep him when we go down, if there was a slim chance of him staying then I'm confident he'd get 25+ goals next season.

I felt for him today, at times he was competing for aimless hoofs in his direction and when he wasnt he was chasing the ball alone across the Everton defence whilst they played triangles around him.

When he gets the ball to feet and gets half decent service he looks dangerous, I just hope he can get a better standard of service in our remaining games.

Archived