Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue will

Kramaric

Makes me laugh how anyone can write him off already. He's been thrown in at the deep end in pretty much every game so far. What's he supposed to do in twenty minutes each against Palace & Stoke who are both physical sides sitting on a 0-1 lead, Man Utd who are a mile ahead of us in every department and then you've got the Spurs game - missed a good chance (which none of our forwards would've had the foresight to even get) and his pace/trickery was good enough for a penalty other than the fact the ref was a willy puller.

Yesterday was a big chance for him and he wasn't even presented with it. Pathetic.

Well said. The lad needs games. He looked like a very good player to me yesterday. Lightweight but Mahrez has shown that isn't necessarily a problem in this league. Leaving him out was laughable but most of Pearson's team selections this season have been

We needed someone who could come straight into the side and score goals, a proven goal scorer at this level. The majority of people who have watched this player are saying he will need time to adjust, well we are running out of time. Of course I'm not sure who was or who wasn't available but Defoe for example has come in and scored in his first game, we desperately needed a similar player FFS. I sincerely hope we exhausted all options for a quality Premiership striker because our strike force at the moment don't cut the mustard.

I thought he was a rather strange choice for us from the start as reports said that he wasn't physical, or had pace. His experience was in a very different league whilst we really needed someone who would hit the ground running.

will he come good? Lord knows! I'm just a fan! Technically he definately has ability but will he make the step up? Well, a goal would help but he's not going to score if we don't play him and the more time he sits on the bench the more his confidence is going to decrease, and there's the rub. Signing him in January puts more pressure on the lad and having to play him to get him up to speed puts pressure on the team around him if he doesn't perform.

A very risky decision from NP on Kramaric. Let's hope it comes good.   

Found it a bit odd that he was basically playing in midfield when he came on at the weekend, Pearson seems to have a habit of getting strikers in and playing them in midfield instead! take Kane for example

I wonder if NP felt that if he played behind Ulloa he would take the physical pressure off him and give him space? He did seem to be seriously deep at times though!

I wonder if NP felt that if he played behind Ulloa he would take the physical pressure off him and give him space? He did seem to be seriously deep at times though!

Think it was a mistake leaving Leo on the pitch saturday tbh, his first touch was absolutely diabolical

Think it was a mistake leaving Leo on the pitch saturday tbh, his first touch was absolutely diabolical

spot on re his touch. I suspect the problem was that against those centre backs we had no one else who could be a physical presence. Something I always feel we lack both up front and in midfield.

Found it a bit odd that he was basically playing in midfield when he came on at the weekend, Pearson seems to have a habit of getting strikers in and playing them in midfield instead! take Kane for example

I don't think he was playing him in midfield, it looked more like a 4-3-3 to me but he had to come deep to try and get the ball as he was getting nothing all the service and chances had came in the first half to his replacement Nuge.

He looks out of our league.

This. Good touch, vision, sensible passing, dribbling. Could do with a couple goals but he's joined the wrong team for that.

Anyone that thinks he's not good enough to start for us either hasn't seen him or is retarded.

Felt the ssame the second I saw Mahrez, technically just different class to our lot.

NP might not have wanted to play him Saturday because the Gooners would of had people at the game. So to play him tonight as an unknown quantity may give us an edge

Yes because pearson thinks tonight's game is more important and more winnable than the palace game?

This. Good touch, vision, sensible passing, dribbling. Could do with a couple goals but he's joined the wrong team for that.

Anyone that thinks he's not good enough to start for us either hasn't seen him or is retarded.

Felt the ssame the second I saw Mahrez, technically just different class to our lot.

I thought this when astrit adjarevic done that maradona turn on the half way line against Carlisle but what do I know

You wonder why Pearson signed him in the first place,bought him to score the goals and plays him behind the striker

Very unlike pearson to play players out of position????!!!!!...

You guys do know that Kramaric often played as a second striker with Rijeka and Croatia, and is quite comfortable in that role, right? And that he has said himself he likes to play deep and make runs from behind? And also that he says he models his play as a sort of hybrid of Robert Lewandowski and Mario Götze's styles?

In the little we have seen of Kramaric at Leicester, he has indeed played in his preferred position.

Archived