Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue will

Kramaric

He came on too late to do anything, had to play deeper to receive the ball and whoever he passed the ball to, expecting to be put through, just lost the ball or passed to the side/backwards as Palace had packed their defence.

In short, he was shit.

On the plus side of things Kamaric and Cambiasso together can pull off some fantastic balls. They are a million miles ahead of the rest of the players in our team. It showed today, some of our lot didn't even get close to reading the game as fast as these two.

Do people not grasp the style of player Kramaric is? Yes he scored a lot of goals in Croatia but he's not a striker that plays on the shoulder of the last man and makes runs in behind. He's not Jamie Vardy.

He plays as 2nd striker off a focal point whether that is a target man like Ulloa or a player that stretches the defence by running in behind like Vardy. He's more Dennis Bergkamp than Thierry Henry. He's more Oscar than Diego Costa.

Wish someone could have asked Pearson after the game,  whether Kramaric was told to play so deep, or whether he was just dropping deep of his own accord.

The fact that his radius of movement was so atypical from the time he was in Rijeka makes me think it's the former - he's the kind of player that will first try going up front, then out wide, and if he's still cut off he'll drop deep and try to link up with the wingers before charging ahead again.

If I were Kramaric I'd be thinking 'What have I done??!!'

He may have bags of potential and looks skillful and intelligent but are we the club for him or indeed is he the player we needed??

If he's not a starter when you spend £9 million and are embrawled in a relegation battle...its simple....you don't sign him.

Don't get me wrong I think given time and in the right team hell be great but time is something we don't have...nor the tram to lay on the chances for him.

On a side note how Ulloa stayed on for 90 minutes today I will never know...poor Kramaric comes on when were losing or starts away at United...he must be wishing he had a time machine!!!

In short, he was shit.

Surely you must be taking the piss right?

He kept possession well and played simple balls. If you noticed he had to come out of position to get the ball because our creativity is poor.

Pearson needs to start him. He needs game time to show what he can do not little 20 minute cameos off the bench. He should of started today.

Let's be honest... Does it really matter???

Yes because in front of goal we are poor.

Surely you must be taking the piss right?

He kept possession well and played simple balls. If you noticed he had to come out of position to get the ball because our creativity is poor.

Pearson needs to start him. He needs game time to show what he can do not little 20 minute cameos off the bench. He should of started today.

Yes because in front of goal we are poor.

Only in front of goal, that's it???

Archived