Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue will

Kramaric

Yes. I go every game. You?

Nope - couldn't afford the divorce to make that one after two home games on the trot. shame as it's my closest fixture!

surprised you thought he was poor there as I didn't see too much comment from others in that regard. I think he will continue to struggle until we set ourselves up to play to his strengths.

He should have been started against Palace.

Nugent and Krameric would be a better combo for us. You can see that Krameric knows where to run (which Leo doesn't or it would have been him following up Nugent's intercepted back pass not Cambiasso) and he needs to play with a strike partner who will feed him.

He rejected Chelsea and came here to play games. I bet he's regretting it already, especially sitting on the bench watching Ulloa's terrible performance yesterday.

Unfortunately Andrej is the new Bosko Balaban. Bummer, really hoped he would be more. Early days but he looks out of his league already

Are you kidding me? The guy has hardly played to make an assessment like that and the few touches he has had have been pretty good. Only criticism I'd have is that he comes to deep,but perhaps they have been the instructions that he has been given. Give him a chance and play him correctly and he will be a positive addition to the team for sure.

Are you kidding me? The guy has hardly played to make an assessment like that and the few touches he has had have been pretty good. Only criticism I'd have is that he comes to deep,but perhaps they have been the instructions that he has been given. Give him a chance and play him correctly and he will be a positive addition to the team for sure.

Well he's got about 16 games to get off the mark... Then he'll be off!

Well he's got about 16 games to get off the mark... Then he'll be off!

There are three ways of looking at this. Pearson seldom plays him and he doesn't look like scoring and if/when we get relegated no premier league team will want him so he may stay.

Or Pearson plays him, he plays well and scores some goals and we still get relegated and he goes.

Or finally he plays him and he doesn't do anything and we get relegated and then we get screwed as we paid £9m for another Akinbadbuy

Or I just thought of a fourth - Pearson plays him, he scored goals, we stay up and in come Chelsea with a £16m bid and off he goes.

Played really deep today, guess it's the coach's decision but I don't think that's the right way to use him, games like the one today you should give up on playing with a target man and focus on possession.

You wonder why Pearson signed him in the first place,bought him to score the goals and plays him behind the striker

I can't believe that some posters are writing this lad off after a couple of appearances.  He's in a new club and a new league.  He has proven ability, give him some time to adapt and better service and he'll improve.  it's a pity we didn't get him last summer as I doubt that he'll fulfil his potential soon enough for us now.

Unfortunately Andrej is the new Bosko Balaban. Bummer, really hoped he would be more. Early days but he looks out of his league already

Haha well if that isn't a typical Leicester fan reaction this season, I don't know what is. 

Give the boy a ****ing chance, christ on a bike. 

Haha well if that isn't a typical Leicester fan reaction this season, I don't know what is. 

Give the boy a ****ing chance, christ on a bike. 

Well as a Croatia supporter I've got a reasonable idea of him after watching him for 6-7 years, and a lot was expected of him. It's going to take months for him to adapt, he looks well off the pace. Bosko Balaban played 8 games for Villa and didn't score, and is the regarded as the biggest Croatian failure ever in the prem. So let's see how many goals he has after 6 more games. Balaban had flashes of brilliance when he started, yet to even see that in Kramaric. On top of that he's now gone 11 games, 8 in Croatia and 3 here, without scoring from open play. It's going to be a rocky road, and the news in Croatia was about him already being dropped to the bench

I'll give him a chance, but he's got a long way to go, and a poor team creatively to get him his first goal

Well as a Croatia supporter I've got a reasonable idea of him after watching him for 6-7 years, and a lot was expected of him. It's going to take months for him to adapt, he looks well off the pace. Bosko Balaban played 8 games for Villa and didn't score, and is the regarded as the biggest Croatian failure ever in the prem. So let's see how many goals he has after 6 more games. Balaban had flashes of brilliance when he started, yet to even see that in Kramaric. On top of that he's now gone 11 games, 8 in Croatia and 3 here, without scoring from open play. It's going to be a rocky road, and the news in Croatia was about him already being dropped to the bench

I'll give him a chance, but he's got a long way to go, and a poor team creatively to get him his first goal

The boy needs games. We can't expect him to hit the ground running when he's on the bench and gets 20 minutes of football. Pearson needs to give him a decent run in the side so he can show what he's got.

Makes me laugh how anyone can write him off already. He's been thrown in at the deep end in pretty much every game so far. What's he supposed to do in twenty minutes each against Palace & Stoke who are both physical sides sitting on a 0-1 lead, Man Utd who are a mile ahead of us in every department and then you've got the Spurs game - missed a good chance (which none of our forwards would've had the foresight to even get) and his pace/trickery was good enough for a penalty other than the fact the ref was a willy puller.

Yesterday was a big chance for him and he wasn't even presented with it. Pathetic.

Archived