Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue will

Kramaric

Krammy is like a formula one driver, having to race in a Fiat Punto!

Well he wasn't at Everton, even i could have got that shot towards the end from nugents pass on target. And if he hadn't have tried to chip the keeper and instead hit it low we could have had a draw at arsenal.

Well he wasn't at Everton, even i could have got that shot towards the end from nugents pass on target. And if he hadn't have tried to chip the keeper and instead hit it low we could have had a draw at arsenal.

and if our garbage defense could defend we wouldn't have needed that goal, nor be in the mess we're in now.

the lad is quality through and through.

Agree with this .... Everyone talking about Schlupp miss yesterday but a record signing striker should have bagged the win shortly after they had equalised! Some signs of class but a way to go yet .... Hope he makes it.

Agree with this .... Everyone talking about Schlupp miss yesterday but a record signing striker should have bagged the win shortly after they had equalised! Some signs of class but a way to go yet .... Hope he makes it.

It's difficult to run onto something like that and then get a decent shot away, let alone score from that distance. Many a world class player has fluffed some of them. You can't compare it to Schlupp's miss.

It's difficult to run onto something like that and then get a decent shot away, let alone score from that distance. Many a world class player has fluffed some of them. You can't compare it to Schlupp's miss.

Can I compare the one at Spurs then?

Can I compare the one at Spurs then?

Great save by Vorm that was, if he missed the target then fair play.

It's so exciting having a few players with such technical quality playing for us. Looking forward to seeing him in action against teams in and around us.

Kram is showing incredible promise for a lad that has; been in the country for a month, getting to know new team mates and playing at higher level than he is used to. Could potentially have a few more goals already, but I have no doubt he will do his utmost to help us stay up.

Great save by Vorm that was, if he missed the target then fair play.

I'll remember that next time Nugent hits the ball at the keeper. The usual response is "if he's any good he'd have put it where the keeper couldn't get it". Anyway... Kramaric has a lot of quality, I'd just like him judged the same way people do others.

I'll remember that next time Nugent hits the ball at the keeper. The usual response is "if he's any good he'd have put it where the keeper couldn't get it". Anyway... Kramaric has a lot of quality, I'd just like him judged the same way people do others.

The main example probably being Courtois' top save from that one on one. The only shot Kram has disappointed me with was the attempted chip v Arsenal.

Nugent's had a whole season of missing chances though. Kramaric has scored as many open play goals as Nugent in a fraction of the time. People are getting a bit overexcited about a promising start for Krama but can you blame them after the absolute shite of this season?

Nugent's had a whole season of missing chances though. Kramaric has scored as many open play goals as Nugent in a fraction of the time. People are getting a bit overexcited about a promising start for Krama but can you blame them after the absolute shite of this season?

I don't care how long they've had. I just think it's a bit weird when people make excuses for one player missing a chance and then slaughter another for the same thing.

At the same time, Nugents had a lot of influence on the points we have picked up, I'm not saying Kramaric should be criticised but to hammer Nugent for missing chances when he brings so much more to the table, yet let Kramaric off because he's scored goals, yet hasn't influenced the outcome of a game is harsh on Nuge. At the same time we could b supportive of both, don't you think?

At the same time, Nugents had a lot of influence on the points we have picked up, I'm not saying Kramaric should be criticised but to hammer Nugent for missing chances when he brings so much more to the table, yet let Kramaric off because he's scored goals, yet hasn't influenced the outcome of a game is harsh on Nuge. At the same time we could b supportive of both, don't you think?

A lot of people don't see that the team's all round game is different when Nugent plays, there's an energy & higher tempo that we miss when he doesn't play.

TBH I'm baffled how anyone thinks hating any players contributes, if anything it's counter-productive

What I personally like about Kramaric seems to be his passion, when he's played alone up top he never stops running, he's always looking for the ball and willing to do anything.

When Schlupp missed that chance against Everton on Sunday, you could see Kramarics' frustration, he wants the team to do well.

I'd like to see him play behind Nugent against Hull, get Nugent to play on the last man and let Kramaric play the number 10, but with Mahrez and Schlupp wide beside him, sort of like a 4-2-3-1 I think this could work.

Archived